White House Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as 'Legitimate Tenet of Islam' - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as 'Legitimate Tenet of Islam'

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Concur completely Wolfhunter, I'll volunteer to assist in sending them on their way for a reward. Whoa be to me for not helping another religion get their just reward. Nice Quote from Ayn Rand.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
    I started to use one about the smallest minority being the individual, but someone was using it. Nice Quote from Ayn Rand.

Thanks for calling him "his President" and not mine. He and his bunch of cronies just amaze me with their ineptness. As far a exceptional credentials--once knew a gent who went to college for 24 years. He was better known as an educated fool.

what the hell is in that cool-aid??!!!

This administration has turned our country into a cesspool of lies, deceit, ridiculous politcal correctness to make the moslem turd in the white house feel good, bribery. The real turning point will be in Nov or a month of two before. IF there is an election in Nov god help us if the fools in our country do not toss out enough dems to stall this king of turds. I use the word IF because I truly believe that if the handwriting is on the wall, a "crisis" will conveniently come along that wll require some kind of postponement of the election or even an overturning of the election. Think we have troubles now-just wait.

handgonnetoter Guest
    You know, that idiot wasting time giving a statement like that is par for the Obama golf course. Who the hell cares what their are called while they are trying to cut your head off because you are not in agreement with them! If I were the President, and had my own administration, I would call them targets!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    . I use the word IF because I truly believe that if the handwriting is on the wall, a "crisis" will conveniently come along that wll require some kind of postponement of the election or even an overturning of the election. Think we have troubles now-just wait.
    It may well start with the war in the Middle East, expected before the end of summer. Considering that Israel will nuke Damascus (Isaiah 17-An Oracle AGAINST Damascus) if either Syria or Lebanon fires rockets containing chemicals at any city in Israel, should by itself change the face of the Middle East, and also disrupt the entire infrastructure of the world as we presently know it. Combine this with terror attacks within our own country as an aftermath, by the thousands of terrorists that have illegally crossed our borders from Mexico, add chaos, anarchy, martial law...cancel elections?? Anything is possible at this point in time. Why everyone wants to ignore whats happening with Israel today, especially the Christians today, knowing what the Bible has to say about the End Times is baffling. Whether it's the Rapture, the One World Government, the Anti-Christ, The Tribulation Period, or the fall of our nation, Israel is God's timetable and should draw our undivided attention. The Tribulation Period (70th Week of Daniel / Time of Jacobs Trouble) is staring us in the face. Stay alert, for the night is coming when no-one can work.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It may well start with the war in the Middle East, expected before the end of summer. Considering that Israel will nuke Damascus (Isaiah 17-An Oracle AGAINST Damascus) if either Syria or Lebanon fires rockets containing chemicals at any city in Israel, should by itself change the face of the Middle East, and also disrupt the entire infrastructure of the world as we presently know it. Combine this with terror attacks within our own country as an aftermath, by the thousands of terrorists that have illegally crossed our borders from Mexico, add chaos, anarchy, martial law...cancel elections?? Anything is possible at this point in time. Why everyone wants to ignore whats happening with Israel today, especially the Christians today, knowing what the Bible has to say about the End Times is baffling. Whether it's the Rapture, the One World Government, the Anti-Christ, The Tribulation Period, or the fall of our nation, Israel is God's timetable and should draw our undivided attention. The Tribulation Period (70th Week of Daniel / Time of Jacobs Trouble) is staring us in the face. Stay alert, don't be deceived, for the night is coming when no-one can work.
    It sounds like you believe, or at least take somewhat seriously, what scripture says about the end times. I do. I also believe that Israel is the key to a lot of stuff to unfold. I guess we will see who is right and who is not soon enough.

[B]["Nor do we describe our enemy as 'jihadists' or 'Islamists' because jihad is a holy struggle/B]

There is nothing holy about it. But then again these idiots that are part of the Obamanation team are not smart enough to know that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    It sounds like you believe, or at least take somewhat seriously, what scripture says about the end times. I do. I also believe that Israel is the key to a lot of stuff to unfold. I guess we will see who is right and who is not soon enough.
    That is an ABSOLUTE my friend. Israel is God's timetable for everything happening in the world today. Very soon the Age Of Grace will cease (End of the Time of the Gentile is complete) and God will once again direct His full attention to Israel as promised. We don't have to guess,all we have to do is turn on our news each night and witness His word being fulfilled. Everyday the birth pangs increase and grow closer together, this world is overwhelmed in a state of great perplexity with no way out. Death and destruction is inevitable. The Late Great United States isn't even mentioned in End Times, this should make everyone LEFT BEHIND sleep peacefully at night. Hey,but what the heck, man knows it all, who cares what God says, right?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It may well start with the war in the Middle East, expected before the end of summer. Considering that Israel will nuke Damascus (Isaiah 17-An Oracle AGAINST Damascus) if either Syria or Lebanon fires rockets containing chemicals at any city in Israel, should by itself change the face of the Middle East, and also disrupt the entire infrastructure of the world as we presently know it. Combine this with terror attacks within our own country as an aftermath, by the thousands of terrorists that have illegally crossed our borders from Mexico, add chaos, anarchy, martial law...cancel elections?? Anything is possible at this point in time. Why everyone wants to ignore whats happening with Israel today, especially the Christians today, knowing what the Bible has to say about the End Times is baffling. Whether it's the Rapture, the One World Government, the Anti-Christ, The Tribulation Period, or the fall of our nation, Israel is God's timetable and should draw our undivided attention. The Tribulation Period (70th Week of Daniel / Time of Jacobs Trouble) is staring us in the face. Stay alert, don't be deceived, for the night is coming when no-one can work.
    ringoJOHNSON is right.

I am going to buy one of them new piston AR's and 50,000 rounds of green tip.

It is clear, it is all in the bible. Yes sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12