Democrats Are Imposing Tyranny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrats Are Imposing Tyranny

Exclamation Democrats Are Imposing Tyranny

Ginni Thomas: Democrats Imposing Tyranny
    Saturday, 29 May 2010 10:05 PM
    By: Dan Weil

The Democrats’ control of the White House and Capitol Hill has resulted in tyranny, says Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, founder of LibertyCentral.org.

Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has harsh words for President Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress.

“I’ve never seen in my 30 years in Washington an agenda that’s so far left,” Thomas tells Newsmax.TV. “It grabs a lot of power so that Washington elites can pick winners and losers.”

Washington has turned away from our Founding Fathers, says Thomas, a former consultant to The Heritage Foundation.

Story continues below video.

They gave us a government that’s supposed to make us “citizens, not subjects; to be self-governed, not to be ruled by a tyranny in Washington,” Thomas says.

“Whether it’s a soft tyranny or a hard tyranny, it’s time to put our foot down. If we don’t stop this train that’s headed for a cliff right now, we won’t have the country we grew up in.”

With Democrats in control, there are no checks and balances in Washington now, says Thomas a native Nebraskan who founded her website in November to promote grass-roots political activism.

The Democrats aren’t listening to the people, she says, adding, “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

The Bush administration did a much better job of listening, Thomas believes. When it proposed immigration and Social Security reform that the public resisted, the White House backed off.

That’s not the case now, “even though the citizenry is rebelling and trying to speak,” she says. “I’ve never seen Washington not listening like what we’re seeing now. We’re either going to be self-governed or ruled.”

Hopefully citizens will take out their frustrations in November “and make sure people who aren’t listening will have a new job,” Thomas says.

As for Liberty Central, it inspires citizens to action on behalf of five major principles.

Limited constitutional government
    Individual liberty
    Personal responsibility
    Free enterprise
    National security

Washington is deficient in all these areas, so people need to start participating in government more, Thomas says.

Tea partyers represent the first political responders to Washington’s follies, Thomas says.

“That’s because they’re the people figuring this power grab out quicker than most,” she says.

“This is truly a grass-roots movement. I don’t think we’ve seen anything like this in our lives. It’s very inspirational. I appreciate all they’ve done.”

The left’s ridicule of the tea partyers just shows their merit, Thomas says.

“The left goes after the people they’re most afraid of. It’s important in this political environment to have the right friends and enemies. If the left is calling you names, you’re someone we want to pay attention to.”

Thomas voices high praise for Sarah Palin. The former Alaska governor appeals to people because of her authenticity, Thomas says.

“She’s a breath of fresh air. People want to hear real people talking about what’s really happening. That’s why she’s so effective.”
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    She must be a racist....wait a minute.....ya thats it shes a racist, wait can she be a racist?
    She is dead on in her evaluation of this administration and its about time more people understand that BO wants to be king so the dems can "rule"!!!

yeah.. I mean afterall.. the lazy people who don't want to work a day in their lives deserve to have just as much as all the hard working one's... right?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I'm watching the development of Virginia Thomas as an openly politically involved person ...

To blame the Democrats for 'imposing tyranny' is to ignore the entire truth. The Republicans and Democrats both have an agenda of total control, their differences are in the details.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

The Liberals are just the innocent adult children of flower people who dropped acid while they were pregnant, after school they let them take off their helmets and repeat key libretard phrases until other people of the same mentality think they uncovered the secret to world peace and global coombaya

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    To blame the Democrats for 'imposing tyranny' is to ignore the entire truth. The Republicans and Democrats both have an agenda of total control, their differences are in the details.

That is true. The dems can lie much better and not get caught.
    I fear the truth is actually worse. It seems the Dems not only lie, but Democrats don't care if the people they vote for lie. The MSM actually goes along and repeats the lie until it becomes the accepted truth.

I believe the only reason the Republicans move more slowly is that Republican voters will go after them if their perceptions of impropriety are stretched too far; and of course the MSM hates the Republicans ... ?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

8. MSM= Main Stream Media no longer main stream I prefer SCM State controlled Media

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    ]
    Exactly right! They are opposite sides of the same coin.
    What we need is a paradigm shift in our government. Both parties need to go the way of the Whigs to reopen the door to a real representative republic.
    Alas I fear we as a nation we are to far gone for that. When nearly 1/2 of the population has its hand out for more & are able to vote themselves more (look at the last election) those of use pulling the wagon have no recourse but to remain beasts of burden.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    The term racist has no meaning. A statist will use that term when they can not intelligently have a discussion.
    His agenda is all buy design, those evil rich people, how dare they have so much, he must take it away and give it to the less fortunate.
    You do see that my post was tainted with sarcasm...yes? Irony that she, Justice Thomas' wife being white, married to a black man and criticising a black president??? yes?? I'm waiting for a democratic pundant to make the connection!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    You do see that my post was tainted with sarcasm...yes? Irony that she, Justice Thomas' wife being white, married to a black man and criticising a black president??? yes?? I'm waiting for a democratic pundant to make the connection!!
    Mind was too. The term racism in todays world has now meaning. The point i was making was that when a liberal can not contribute to a conversation they well automaticly call you a Racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast