Who's the terrorist? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's the terrorist?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Well, I do have a warm and fuzzy feeling that I've got a few USACarry peeps watching my six.!
    Yea.. We are here for each other as we need to be... Spoke to JJ today. Nice...

I'm not looking at your six by the way, must be one of the others...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yea.. We are here for each other as we need to be... Spoke to JJ today. Nice...
    Yes, indeedy! Seems to be coming along....

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'm not looking at your six by the way, must be one of the others...

Peace...
    Are you sure? I coud have sworn it was you.....
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Yes, indeedy! Seems to be coming along....

Are you sure? I coud have sworn it was you.....
    I may have glanced at it, but not looked for too long..

I liked the sound of it so far. Perhaps I'll call you later..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Dingly Thing View Post
    A few weeks ago North Korea fired a torpedo & sank a South Korean warship.
    Yesterday Israeli forces stormed civilian ships carrying human aid, and killed at least nine civilians.
    Step away from the Kool-Aid, son.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I wish we did also CW&M sadly though we dont and in fact I think the one we have is leading us closer to an all out Middle East war than ever by not supporting Israel 100%. I've said it before; the terrorists have a friend in the White House.
    Your thinking is correct mojo, war in the Middle East is expected before the end of summer. I'll say it again, Israel is God's timetable, and everything pertaining to Israel and End Times is right on schedule. If the terrorists have a friend in the White House, the White House has made an enemy of God.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Your thinking is correct mojo, war in the Middle East is expected before the end of summer. I'll say it again, Israel is God's timetable, and everything pertaining to Israel and End Times is right on schedule. If the terrorists have a friend in the White House, the White House has made an enemy of God.
    Ohhh...well stated, Ringo!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    100% agreed, mojo. Fox News ran the video showing the Israeli Defense Force being violently clubbed when they boarded the last ship. The IDF was only defending themselves. It really upsets me when the slime stream media attempts to paint Israel in a negative light. I'm so proud of that tiny nation for standing up to the world and doing what is right for its citizens. I wish that we had a government and a President as dedicated to us!
    fox also had audio with the protesters telling the israeli's to "Go Back To Aushutiz"

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    fox also had audio with the protesters telling the israeli's to "Go Back To Aushutiz"
    Yes, I heard that, too, oldvet. It just makes me shake my head in disbelief. Has humanity learned nothing? What makes one human being feel superior to another? We are ALL created in God's image.

What do you see if you put persons of every race and ethnic background side by side in a row and ask all of them to stick out their tongues?

That we are all the same color in the inside!

Prejudice is a sickness of the soul and, unfortunately, it's here to stay, until Jesus establishes His Kingdom here on earth. Come, Lord Jesus, come!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12