Who's the terrorist?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the terrorist?

1. Who's the terrorist?

A few weeks ago North Korea fired a torpedo & sank a South Korean warship.
    Yesterday Israeli forces stormed civilian ships carrying human aid, and killed at least nine civilians.

Are you campairing the two events? Vast differance between the two

Quote Originally Posted by Dingly Thing View Post
    A few weeks ago North Korea fired a torpedo & sank a South Korean warship.
    Yesterday Israeli forces stormed civilian ships carrying human aid, and killed at least nine civilians.
    The Israeli forces warned these ships that they were entering into a blockade and would be boarded and checked they had no problems with the first five ships but when they tried to board the last ship they were attacked. The Israeli forces were defending themselves.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." - George Washington

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspurr View Post
    The Israeli forces warned these ships that they were entering into a blockade and would be boarded and checked they had no problems with the first five ships but when they tried to board the last ship they were attacked. The Israeli forces were defending themselves.
    +1.....didnt I also hear the some of the IDF actually had "paintball" guns that were going to be used in case of crowd control?? The last ship was loaded with pro-terrorist people including some Americans and from the video THEY started the attack on the IDF members. Clubbing them, knifing them and overwhelming them to the point of being able to actually throw them over the deck!!! IDF should have killed more of the terrorists IMO and in NO WAY should appolgize for this.......it is the people on the ship who need to be investigated. I'll bet they find some "communtiy orginzers" in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    +1.....didnt I also hear the some of the IDF actually had "paintball" guns that were going to be used in case of crowd control?? The last ship was loaded with pro-terrorist people including some Americans and from the video THEY started the attack on the IDF members. Clubbing them, knifing them and overwhelming them to the point of being able to actually throw them over the deck!!! IDF should have killed more of the terrorists IMO and in NO WAY should appolgize for this.......it is the people on the ship who need to be investigated. I'll bet they find some "communtiy orginzers" in the group.
    100% agreed, mojo. Fox News ran the video showing the Israeli Defense Force being violently clubbed when they boarded the last ship. The IDF was only defending themselves. It really upsets me when the slime stream media attempts to paint Israel in a negative light. I'm so proud of that tiny nation for standing up to the world and doing what is right for its citizens. I wish that we had a government and a President as dedicated to us!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    I wish we did also CW&M sadly though we dont and in fact I think the one we have is leading us closer to an all out Middle East war than ever by not supporting Israel 100%. I've said it before; the terrorists have a friend in the White House.

Red face Your wish has already been granted!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I wish that we had a government and a President as dedicated to us!
    I think that they ARE dedicated to us! Well, dedicated to changing us to something that they believe to be superior, but at least we are on their mind!

They are dedicated to us like the SS were dedicated to the Jews (and the gays, and the gypsys, and the.....)
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I think that they ARE dedicated to us! Well, dedicated to changing us to something that they believe to be superior, but at least we are on their mind!

They are dedicated to us like the SS were dedicated to the Jews (and the gays, and the gypsys, and the.....)
    Yeah, you're right, Boomboy. With friends (?) like that in government, we should be grateful! NOT!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post

They have our best interests in mind all the time don't you know...

The SS was initially set in place to protect the Nazi party members from attacks by the social democrats and communist party members who were trying to gain power in Germany at the end of WWI.
    History of the SS-Totenkopfverbnde - the Death's Head unit of the SS

Learn from history in order not to repeat it.

My question is simply this; who’s looking out for us?

We have to look out for ourselves. From the bottom to the top we as free men, women and above all else voters, need to remove the politicians and replace them with citizens who have our best interests in mind and will do the will of the people. Small steps build from the bottom before we topple the top...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    My question is simply this; who’s looking out for us?
    Well, I do have a warm and fuzzy feeling that I've got a few USACarry peeps watching my six.!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast