Israel Faces New International Crisis... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Israel Faces New International Crisis...

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    I do have a hunger. I would love for nothing more than knowing there's a place for all of us waiting for when we die. It does not bring happiness to me to have the best conclusion in my mind being that life promptly ends once we physically die. However, I've already read the Bible cover to cover (really) and haven't been able to reach any real logical conclusion about it besides it being a large work of opinions, stories, ethics, and interpretations. I believe religion is a great resource for morals and upbringing of families.

But I must be honest, even if I were to worship the Lord tomorrow, these questions that I asked will still linger in the back of my mind. I can't help that. And I won't be able to stop thinking about them until my questions are answered. Is there anyone who can give me some direct answers?
    Midnight, I recommend that you purchase "Basic Theology: A popular Systematic Guide to Understanding Biblical Truth" by Charles Ryrie. Here is a brief overview of the subjects that this book covers: the knowledge of God; the revelation of God; the perfections of God; Biblical Doctrine of Inspiration; the inerrancy of the Bible; the teachings of Christ; Problem passages; the existence of...creation of...the nature of...the organization of...and the ministry of Angels; the reality of...the creation and sin of...the activities of Satan; Demons; Man in the image of God; the Biblical concept of sin; the Christian and sin; Christ: Prophet, Priest and King; the sinlessness of Christ; the meaning of the death of Christ; the application of salvation; the security of the Believer; the Holy Spirit; what is the Church; qualified leadership for the Church; things to come: an outline of future events; the Tribulation Period; the Rapture of the Church; Resurrection and Eternal Destiny.

This book can be purchased at amazon.com for under $24.00 HERE: Amazon.com: Basic Theology: A Popular Systematic Guide to Understanding Biblical…

I believe that if you read "Basic Theology" by Charles Ryrie, all of your questions will be answered. God bless you, My Friend.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Basic Theology: A popular Systematic Guide to Understanding Biblical Truth" by Charles Ryrie
    Talk about your foregone conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    I do have a hunger. I would love for nothing more than knowing there's a place for all of us waiting for when we die. It does not bring happiness to me to have the best conclusion in my mind being that life promptly ends once we physically die. However, I've already read the Bible cover to cover (really) and haven't been able to reach any real logical conclusion about it besides it being a large work of opinions, stories, ethics, and interpretations. I believe religion is a great resource for morals and upbringing of families.

But I must be honest, even if I were to worship the Lord tomorrow, these questions that I asked will still linger in the back of my mind. I can't help that. And I won't be able to stop thinking about them until my questions are answered. Is there anyone who can give me some direct answers?
    Please know that you wil not understand everything. God's will is beyond our comprehension. All of us have questions.

Try operating from a "faith perspective". That is, take the eseence of the Gospel at face value and go from there. I do believe that all serious Christians will attest to the fact that the Lord makes himself known in His own good time, but He does make Himself known to us.

Keep up the good fight. If you decide you want to talk to a Christian sinner, PM me and I"ll give you a phone number.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I do believe that all serious Christians will attest to the fact that the Lord makes himself known in His own good time...
    Yes, once the paranoid delusion is firmly rooted in your psyche you will be assimilated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Yes, once the paranoid delusion is firmly rooted in your psyche you will be assimilated.
    You are being assimilated and you don't even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    You are being assimilated and you don't even realize it.
    +1 Sick and living in their own vomit.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    +1 Sick and living in their own vomit.
    I use to go to a board that had a lot of Atheist and I tried to warn them but I found out that there comes a time when you have to cut them lose, warn them if they strill refuse cut them lose.

Guys be careful letting someone bait you into an argument. Luke posted something and he is getting tired of it. They are not worth it. Lets just try and ignore them They are not worth getting thrown off this forum. There are a lot of good posters here so lets try and keep our dialog going with them and not worry about the instigators. I have put many of them on the ignore list. If all of us would do that it would make life a lot eaiser.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Guys be careful letting someone bait you into an argument. Luke posted something and he is getting tired of it. They are not worth it. Lets just try and ignore them They are not worth getting thrown off this forum. There are a lot of good posters here so lets try and keep our dialog going with them and not worry about the instigators. I have put many of them on the ignore list. If all of us would do that it would make life a lot eaiser.
    +1 My list is getting a little larger rapidly. I'd like to see a mark thread read button on the new post screen...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1, HK. Everyone should consider your post as words of wisdom for the wise!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast