Israel Faces New International Crisis... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Israel Faces New International Crisis...

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1, HK. Everyone should consider your post as words of wisdom for the wise!
    Thanks Mom. Now if I can just learn to take my own advice. I get aggravated and sometimes lose my temper. and my patients with some people. Guess that is the part Irish in me. Anyway that's my story and I am sticking to it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Guys be careful letting someone bait you into an argument. Luke posted something and he is getting tired of it. They are not worth it. Lets just try and ignore them They are not worth getting thrown off this forum. There are a lot of good posters here so lets try and keep our dialog going with them and not worry about the instigators. I have put many of them on the ignore list. If all of us would do that it would make life a lot eaiser.
    This isn't a ONE WAY STREET,right?
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This isn't a ONE WAY STREET,right?
    It should not be but we might have to take the higher road and let Luke deal with the rest.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It is difficult to get an objective view of issues involving Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    It is difficult to get an objective view of issues involving Israel.
    For instance?
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

The current issue with the blockade.
    The issue of building new settlements.
    The mindset of "an eye for an eye," which tends to complicate matters.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    The current issue with the blockade.
    The issue of building new settlements.
    The mindset of "an eye for an eye," which tends to complicate matters.
    I like to keep things simple. The current issue with the blockade is Israel checking the cargo of shipping going to those that want to kill Israelis. The cargo of these ships are being checked to assure that no weapons are being smuggled to Israel's enemies. The building of settlements is a non issue affecting any signed peace agreements, the settlements are business as usual as with any community adding living space for it's citizens. The U.S. government wants Israel to sacrifice this property and stop building as to appease the Palestinians into more peace negotiations. More land for peace garbage. An eye for an eye is simply Israel defending itself. In all reality, Israel has shown extreme restraint in retaliating.
    Americas Epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I like to keep things simple. The current issue with the blockade is Israel checking the cargo of shipping going to those that want to kill Israelis. The cargo of these ships are being checked to assure that no weapons are being smuggled to Israel's enemies. The building of settlements is a non issue affecting any signed peace agreements, the settlements are business as usual as with any community adding living space for it's citizens. The U.S. government wants Israel to sacrifice this property and stop building as to appease the Palestinians into more peace negotiations. More land for peace garbage. An eye for an eye is simply Israel defending itself. In all reality, Israel has shown extreme restraint in retaliating.
    Of necessity, the time is fast approaching that, in order to survive as a nation, Israel will no longer be able to show such restraint. But that's okay, because it's all in God's plan that Israel WILL be victorious in the end.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Of necessity, the time is fast approaching that, in order to survive as a nation, Israel will no longer be able to show such restraint. But that's okay, because it's all in God's plan that Israel WILL be victorious in the end.
    AMEN. God & Israel are a majority.
    Americas Epitaph

From what I have heard and read there are a lot in Turkey that desire a return of the Ottoman Empire. They want to rule the world and Israel is in their way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast