Legislation Introduced To Protect Military Members 2A Rights

Thread: Legislation Introduced To Protect Military Members 2A Rights

Legislation Introduced To Protect Military Members 2A Rights

I would really like to see this pass. Some base commanders think that only police and military should have guns and their rules reflect that.

Inhofe Introduces Legislation To Protect Second Amendment Rights Of Military

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I would really like to see this pass. Some base commanders think that only police and military should have guns and their rules reflect that.

Inhofe Introduces Legislation To Protect Second Amendment Rights Of Military
    Maybe it's just the sign's of the time more base commanders are liberals. I never once had a problem with Peronal owned firearms, and that's even when I was statioined in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Maybe it's just the sign's of the time more base commanders are liberals. I never once had a problem with Peronal owned firearms, and that's even when I was statioined in Germany.
    The last base commander I had before retiring opened the base range for private shooting one Saturday a month and the security police sponsored an annual IPSC style contest. All those following closed the range to any private shooting and there hasn't been so much as a turkey shoot allowed. They haven't gone quite as far as some of those in the article but I would still like to see the bill passed.

handgonnetoter Guest
    When I was in the Marines back in the 80's, they made me check my personal guns into the armory until I got out. Not only that, but they dicked up a Marilin Model 36 I had by putting scratches all over the foregrip!

I wholeheartedly support this piece of legislation!