The Red Phone Has Rung

Thread: The Red Phone Has Rung

The Red Phone Has Rung

The Red Phone Has Rung
    Hon. James David Manning, PhD speaks about the British Petroleum oil spill and says the red phone is going to ring again. Recorded on Friday, 28 May 2010.

YouTube - The Red Phone Has Rung
    Semper Fi

Amen brother Manning.

The man does speak the truth.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Dr. Manning makes so much sense and he's doing his best to appeal to those "in the know", but I fear (as I'm certain he does also) that nothing is going to change. The msm will continue to cover up for B.O. and Congress will turn a deaf ear to him (just as they have to the Tea Parties). Regardless, I say, "God bless Dr. Manning". He's our modern day "voice in the wilderness" warning the nation of impending peril...a peril that could be averted IF THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Dr. Manning makes so much sense and he's doing his best to appeal to those "in the know", but I fear (as I'm certain he does also) that nothing is going to change. The msm will continue to cover up for B.O. and Congress will turn a deaf ear to him (just as they have to the Tea Parties). Regardless, I say, "God bless Dr. Manning". He's our modern day "voice in the wilderness" warning the nation of impending peril...a peril that could be averted IF THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
    Mom saddly it can't change if it did then the Bible would be a book full of lies.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Mom saddly it can't change if it did then the Bible would be a book full of lies.
    There ARE instances in the Bible where God was moved to change His mind by the pleadings of His people. I'm not saying that the end times will never happen. What I AM saying is that our God is a merciful God and loves us so much that it isn't inconceivable that He would delay His timing so that more lambs could be brought into the fold!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    There ARE instances in the Bible where God was moved to change His mind by the pleadings of His people. I'm not saying that the end times will never happen. What I AM saying is that our God is a merciful God and loves us so much that it isn't inconceivable that He would delay His timing so that more lambs could be brought into the fold!
    Agreed even with Noah God at first repented that he created man and was going to destory man out right but his heart was soften when he looked at Noah a just man.

preacher guy on the quad: (shouting usual mindless banter and waving a bible in people's faces)
    passing guy: "help the earthquake victims!"
    preacher on the quad: "um...yeah, well we're working on that. the earthquake is a sign that jesus is returning and it's retribution for you heathen sinners...(returns to usual mindless banter)

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

preacher guy on the quad: (shouting usual mindless banter and waving a bible in people's faces)
    passing guy: "help the earthquake victims!"
    preacher on the quad: "um...yeah, well we're working on that. the earthquake is a sign that jesus is returning and it's retribution for you heathen sinners...(returns to usual mindless banter)
    Thanks for the synopsis, I cant watch the video at work.

I wouldn't make the connection that Manning made with the oil rig disaster and the President.
    I think BP is the best solution for this accident, as there is little or no evidence to suggest it was something other than an accident.
    I'm a little curious, too, as to why the iceman got banned. Though I like both, this is a site about firearms, not a church sermon.
    Typically, if there's s thread I have no interest in, I ususlly ignore it.
    Maybe he couldn't resist the tempation and got offensive? I have seen offensive maneuverings on both sides of the religious issue on this site.
    Please tell me I am wrong, but it just seems like another case of the "Odd man out."