Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents

Thread: Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents

Exclamation Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents

White House: Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents
    White House: Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents | Kagan Watch
    Posted by Kagan Watch on June 3, 2010 Leave a comment (78) Go to comments
    In a letter to Sen. Jeff Sessions, the ranking Republican on the Judiciary Committee Republican, Robert Bauer, counsel to Obama, implied the president may use executive privilege to hide some memos Elena Kagan wrote when she served in the Clinton White House.

“President Obama does not intend to assert executive privilege over any of the documents requested by the Committee,” Bauer writes.

“Of course, President Clinton also has an interest in these records, and his representative is reviewing them now,” he adds.

The Clinton library has more than 150,000 documents related to Elena Kagan. This is one of the few sources we have to know what Kagan thinks on many issues.

IT COMES DOWN TO THIS...OBAMA IS SAYING,"THIS IS MY "GUY" I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME AND MY JUDGEMENT". WELL THAT DOG DON'T HUNT!!! WE WANT FACTS MR PRESIDENT AND WE WANT ANSWERS...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE TRANSPARANCY YOU PROMISED???
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mojo Guest
    The most transparent administration in history?????????????
    It was suggested on a talk radio program....cant remember which.....that certain individuals in certain places beleive that BO may actually be put into a postion where he will resign!!?? I cant imagine that position as I beleive this man to be the most arrogant POTUS I have ever seen, I guess we can HOPE for that CHANGE.

That would be a good reason"not" to vote for her as if there were already not ample reason.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    It was suggested on a talk radio program....cant remember which.....that certain individuals in certain places beleive that BO may actually be put into a postion where he will resign!!?? I cant imagine that position as I beleive this man to be the most arrogant POTUS I have ever seen, I guess we can HOPE for that CHANGE.
    I don't believe he views himself as POTUS. He thinks he's the "Supreme Leader" or something, and doesn't have to answer to the serfs. We would all be advised to just shut the hell up and let The One heal the earth. or part the Red Sea, or quiet sunspot activity or whatever the hell he claimed he was gonna do. For the life of me, I cannot understand why he won't go to the Gulf and just command the oil to reverse flow back into the reservoir.

If he feels Kagan is the right choice for the Supreme Court, who do we think we are by questioning him?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Yeah kinda like the Clintons were supposed to be the most moral administration in history, bawhahahaha.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Transparent= being able to see through his BS. Nothing he does surprises me. Just Chicago style politics in grander style.

Kaganwatch.com? Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents?

Riiight. And monkeys may fly out of my butt......

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Kaganwatch.com? Obama may use executive privilege to withhold Kagan documents?

Riiight. And monkeys may fly out of my butt......
    I have yet to be wrong about the POSUS and yes I spelled it correctly. And I am not wrong when I say he will use everything that is in his power to hide anything bad about this woman, and the news media will allow it to go un-noticed.

The media whores have been "in bed" with the kenyan since the beginning. He makes news and they love it. They are as much a traitor as he.