White House defends dealmaking in political races - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: White House defends dealmaking in political races

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,961
    Voting them out in November sounds good and will make everyone FEEL good. There is a saying..."when you're young you learn, when you're old you understand". How many here are old enough to understand that FEELINGS LIE? I'm saying, feel as good as you want, but the circumstances will not change. Everything is already in place and will continue on schedule, because it would take too much effort and way too much time (years) to reverse anything now in place. It's possible to slow things down, but the consequences will not change. Americans have always been a day late and a dollar short when it comes to realizing their ignorance and complacency. Today, however, it's years too late and trillions short. Feel good if you want, but there's no way out of the mess. It's not just our nation, it's global, and the FIX is already IN.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Voting them out in November sounds good and will make everyone FEEL good. There is a saying..."when you're young you learn, when you're old you understand". How many here are old enough to understand that FEELINGS LIE? I'm saying, feel as good as you want, but the circumstances will not change. Everything is already in place and will continue on schedule, because it would take too much effort and way too much time (years) to reverse anything now in place. It's possible to slow things down, but the consequences will not change. Americans have always been a day late and a dollar short when it comes to realizing their ignorance and complacency. Today, however, it's years too late and trillions short. Feel good if you want, but there's no way out of the mess. It's not just our nation, it's global, and the FIX is already IN.
    Ringo,
    I hope that it's not too late. I fear that it could be. The amount of unidirectional energy required to be exerted by the voters will be immense this NO_vember. All those who have had enough of this administrations deafness. All those who have had enough of the broken promises from the career politicians who have grown rich and fat living on taxpayer money and the money from special interest groups. Like JJFlash and I discussed, It has to begin at the bottom and work to the top to have any real effect. All of the old government has to be taken to the woodshed. We the people will have to become the government that we want.

    Then there are those who love the hand of government in all that they do and like and need the teat of government to suckle. Sheep that vote to keep what they love... the green grass and the teat... We have that to contend with. I live in that land of liberal hell here in MA. I'm gonna sign off now and perhaps pray for better times to come. My rants here do my heart no good.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I live in that land of liberal hell here in MA. I'm gonna sign off now and perhaps pray for better times to come. .
    Peace...
    Prayer is good 6shooter,the Lord works in mysterious ways.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  5. Hitler and the Bamster.. My vote would be Hitler.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem watching that smarmy liar and cheat in the WH without wanting to throw a brick thru the TV screen?
    Which one??? Emanuel , Gibbs , or Obeyme ???

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I change channels..........I just cant stomach the lies, arrogance and total ineptness!!!!!!!
    ANd what makes it worse is that so many people are still swooning........
    Yeah...the ones who are on the receiving end of the "OBAMA CASH/STASH"
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Prayer is good 6shooter,the Lord works in mysterious ways.
    Thanks for the kind words and support. Tomorrow is church day, pray I shall...

    Fire that lever action rifle yet? I was discussing lever actions with a friend this week and you crossed my mind...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Yeah...the ones who are on the receiving end of the "OBAMA CASH/STASH"
    Yea, the Obama cash stash... Know as "taxpayer money"...

    How been Mom?

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    Which one??? Emanuel , Gibbs , or Obeyme ???
    Imagine if they all were on the TV at once...

    YouTube - Thompson Submachine Gun vs. TV set

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,961
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and support. Tomorrow is church day, pray I shall...

    Fire that lever action rifle yet? I was discussing lever actions with a friend this week and you crossed my mind...

    Peace...
    No darn it, I haven't fired either one of them yet. Just got a boat load of ammo for them and now it's already 114 deg. and going up. Will have to wait for now, I'm not going out of the house until OCT. or NOV. unless absolutely necessary.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:24 AM
  2. EXCLUSIVE: Democratic donors rewarded with W.H. perks
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. White House Escalates War on Fox News
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 07:14 AM
  4. White House spammer-in-chief wants contractor to track critics
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:10 PM
  5. New Orwellian Tactics from the White House
    By sixtracksfn in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast