All I need to know about Conservatism and Liberalism, I learned from statistics. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All I need to know about Conservatism and Liberalism, I learned from statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That's why I have C&L on "ignore". I'm here for meaningful dialogue...not drivel!
    I keep thinking the guy's gonna come around and become a meaningful contributor to the various discussions.
    But, alas, once a troll always a troll, I guess.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Once a paranoid christian always a paranoid christian....

Statistics show that every one that ate carrots in 1850 were all dead by 1980. Does this mean carrots are bad for your health?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Only if the eating of carrots was not invariant. Was everyone who ate carrots in 1850 dead by 1980? Yes. Was everyone who did not eat carrots in 1850 dead by 1980? Yes. Therefore, alive in 1850 and dead in 1980 is invariant with respect to carrot eating.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Only if the eating of carrots was not invariant. Was everyone who ate carrots in 1850 dead by 1980? Yes. Was everyone who did not eat carrots in 1850 dead by 1980? Yes. Therefore, alive in 1850 and dead in 1980 is invariant with respect to carrot eating.
    This is true, but my point is the left will stop where I did because it would fit their agenda if they where trying to demonize carrots. The rest is irrelevant if it doesn't fit the agenda. Just like the left's horror stories of how dangerous guns are and yet more people are killed and injured by motor vehicles and who no's how many are murdered by motor vehicles. Hard to prove that one.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123