"Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas

Helen Thomas represents what libs are all about, by in large.....anti semite elitists. I just don't get why so many jews vote for lib democrats??? Especially given their stance on Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Breitbart.tv Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

We are rapidly approaching what Germany did in the 1930's

This aint good sportsfans!
    I don't hit women nor do I like the thought of hitting a woman. But this woman needs a good belt. Are there any women out there that would do the honors?

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Helen Thomas represents what libs are all about, by in large.....anti semite elitists. I just don't get why so many jews vote for lib democrats??? Especially given their stance on Israel.
    This is easy to answer. Democrats will alwayes vote for democrats. I use to work with an old hard core democrat he was about 67. He said that if the devil ever became human he would vote for him if he was a democrat.

wolfhunter Guest
    Festus, an article in an '90's era military-related magazine (AF/Navy/Army Times, Aerospace Defense magazine, or something similar) related the problem with Middle Eastern (Arab) militaries and related industries. The summary is that Arabs see each nugget of knowledge as Power, so Tech Manuals don't get distributed among the crew, the crew leader hangs on to his knowledge, making himself "indispensable".

BigReb, the Southern term for that attitude is "Yella Dog Democrat" based on the notion that a Yella Dog Democrat would vote for a Yella Dog if it was listed as (D) on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Me, too? What ever happened to the Jewish motto, following the Holocaust "Never again"? All ready too many of them have forgotten!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Didn't George W do something to her that caused a little controversy? If I remember it was something to do with her seat being relocated from the front row to another, less prestigious location. Also I think it upset her that he would say "Thank you all" and leave after a press conference. She was the one who always said "Thank you Mr. President" at the end of the press conference before GWB. Some took this as a cut at her -personally I think it was just W being polite.

It is time for her to go IMO. Isn't she just a columnist now, instead of an actual reporter?

Check out the picture (actually it's the still image of a video) near the top of this page:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Helen Thomas under fire for saying Jews in Israel should go back to Germany, Poland - Blogs from CNN.com

I'm gonna have nightmares for a week after seeing that.

Helen Thomas is another example of someone who has long outlived any useful purpose they might have once served.
    More people need to learn to gracefully retire rather than die on the job they can no longer perform.
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Didn't George W do something to her that caused a little controversy? If I remember it was something to do with her seat being relocated from the front row to another, less prestigious location. Also I think it upset her that he would say "Thank you all" and leave after a press conference. She was the one who always said "Thank you Mr. President" at the end of the press conference before GWB. Some took this as a cut at her -personally I think it was just W being polite.

It is time for her to go IMO. Isn't she just a columnist now, instead of an actual reporter?

Check out the picture (actually it's the still image of a video) near the top of this page:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Helen Thomas under fire for saying Jews in Israel should go back to Germany, Poland - Blogs from CNN.com

I'm gonna have nightmares for a week after seeing that.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Helen Has been on the News Services this morning...

Helen Thomas agrees to bow out as commencement speaker at Walt Whitman High.

washingtonpost.com
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Helen Has been on the News Services this morning...

washingtonpost.com
    Wow. Now I ask you, is there any doubt in your mind that God stands behind Israel AND the Jewish people? What an amazing development!

A very interesting sentence from the above Washington Post report:" Thomas, the 89-year-old daughter of Lebanese immigrants..." Hmmm. That certainly explains her anti-Semitic statement.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas announced Monday that she is retiring, effective immediately, in the wake of a controversy over her comments on Israel, according to a report from her employer, Hearst News Service.

44 - Helen Thomas retires

In just plain English.................... Your Fired!
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast