"Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas

Great...now she's probably gonna turn up as a troll on this site!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Great...now she's probably gonna turn up as a troll on this site!
    Oh, I hope so. I do so hope!

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

None of us need worry about the ancient old anti-semetic broad, she was forced to resign by Victoria Hearst today. The reason she is a "Jew-Hater"? She is Lebanese, both her Mother and Father were immigrants from Lebanon. She has always been a "Jew-Hater".
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Of course the fact that the United States has given Israel from 3 to 5 BILLION of taxpayer dollars every year has not hurt their situation either.

According to NBC Nightly News, Helen is out of a Job over these comments..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Me, too? What ever happened to the Jewish motto, following the Holocaust "Never again"? All ready too many of them have forgotten!
    Holocaust, what holocaust?

In order to appease Islam many countries have already taken it out of the history books. Change history and you can change thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    This is easy to answer. Democrats will alwayes vote for democrats. I use to work with an old hard core democrat he was about 67. He said that if the devil ever became human he would vote for him if he was a democrat.

That, I believe.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    oh come on folks....poor ole gal prolly just pooped a lil in her diaper and got confused!!!
    Hey, I resemble that rem..oops, I mean resent that remark. Got confused..
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

10. Where is AL Sharpton and Jessie Jackson speaking about civil rights. Those sorry ass pimp wholes couldn't make it in the private sector if their live depended on it. All HELL would have broken loose if She would have said ship all the Blacks back to Africa. I believe in the first Amendment she has the right to be a FU---- idiot, look what happen to IMUS what happen to his freedom of speech??

Let Helen Thomas slink off under the nearest convenient rock and die like she should have done long ago. Why everyone gives that old bag such deference, I'll never know.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast