"Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas

Exclamation "Jews leave Israel Go back To Poland" says Helen Thomas

Breitbart.tv Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

We are rapidly approaching what Germany did in the 1930's

This aint good sportsfans!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Obviously, the oldest journalist on the White House press corp is becoming senile. It's long past Helen's time to retire.

Helen Thomas represents the unabashed bias of the "slime stream media". It's time that the average citizen sees them with crystal clarity. I hope this video goes viral.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Old saying. There is no fool like an old fool.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Helen really helped me out with her comments..

All this time, while I was reading about David and Daniel, etc in the Old Testament, I was under the impression that I was reading about Israel and Jerusalem, but I guess she has set me straight.. The Bible was talking about events in Poland and Krakow ..
    How could I have been mistaken for soooooo long??

Thank You Helen for your in depth investigative reporting, it certainly changed my mind about some things!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

mojo Guest
    oh come on folks....poor ole gal prolly just pooped a lil in her diaper and got confused!!!

I don't normally comment without reviewing a link BUT just seeing the title and Helen's name on it tells me it's a waste of time. Helen's reality has long since been disconnected from what's around her. At one time long, long ago she was a journalist with a bright mind. (Think it lasted a few days out of college). BUT she morphed into a Liberal mouthpiece for the progressives and has ruined her ability to discriminate between real reporting or spewing propaganda. Actually she's been bought and paid for for years by the progressives. Some call that prostitution, some call it earning a living, I call it trash.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Sure, why wouldn't they want to go back to Poland? They had such a nice time there in the 40s.

German camps in occupied Poland during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

wolfhunter Guest
    When the current nation of Israel was formed, the land they were given was dry, barren, and generally considered useless by the nations involved. The Israelis spent the 1950's planting citrus trees to produce cash crops while attracting rainfall and otherwise developing their land. Once there was any profitability in it, other nations started screaming about the Jews needing to leave and give the land back.

Exclamation You are correct...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    When the current nation of Israel was formed, the land they were given was dry, barren, and generally considered useless by the nations involved. The Israelis spent the 1950's planting citrus trees to produce cash crops while attracting rainfall and otherwise developing their land. Once there was any profitability in it, other nations started screaming about the Jews needing to leave and give the land back.
    You are correct...The jewish people are rich because they are smart. They look for what can be done and do it. They work hard for what the have. I guess it peaves their Arab neighbors because they are not lazy like the average Saudi National.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast