The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible

Thread: The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible

Post The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible

Next month we well celebrate July 4th and the founding of our great republic, so I am posting the following for your perusal. It is a little long so I am just posting the URL. For those of you that may be offended by references to God you may be excused from reading the quotes contained here. For the rest of you, enjoy.

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nice link, HK. Thanks.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

The Constitution on god: _____________

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Since the title of this thread is "The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible", you were forewarned of its content. If the subject matter bothers you, avoid it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Great link, thanks for sharing! I love those glimpses into what they truly thought & felt.

This thread isn't titled "What the constitution says about god". I knew atheist weren't terribly bright but always thought it just a devotional sense.
    But since you brought it up, the founding fathers could no more envision a godless society then they could space travel.
    Omission proves nothing.

As always it's a pleasure to read your threads.

Thanks HK.

mojo Guest
    Wallbuilders is chock full of great informaiton on the history of America, our founding fathers and should IMO be a site used by schools across this nation.....Thanks HK for bringing it up!!