The new health care bill gives obama authority to create a new 6000 man army - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new health care bill gives obama authority to create a new 6000 man army

They going to have their own specially-designed Brown shirts and hobnail boots? We'll all have to volunteer to help...after all, "Arbeit Macht Frei!!"
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    This by far surpasses anything unconstitutional obama as done to date. the SHTF looks like it may just be around the corner.

YouTube- Obama's Private Army

YouTube- Obama's Civilian Army is now LAW and is Funded
    Michael Savage Or his real name Michael Weiner Has great wisdom, listen to many oy his shows, great insight. the Savage Nation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    His own little "SS".
    On point

5. i just hope they wear blue helmets or brown shirts,so they'll be easier to see

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    They going to have their own specially-designed Brown shirts and hobnail boots? We'll all have to volunteer to help...after all, "Arbeit Macht Frei!!"
    Ah yesssssssss...Work WILL make us free! Sieg Heil! This present administration can just simply - kiss my American ass.

Looks like the black panthers will get a steady pay check.

6000 won't be nearly enough, last count there was something like 200,000,000 guns here!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    6000 won't be nearly enough, last count there was something like 200,000,000 guns here!
    Yes, that's a lot of guns. However, of that number, what percentage will be surrendered to the government on demand?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Yes, that's a lot of guns. However, of that number, what percentage will be surrendered to the government on demand?
    every one i know wont surrender there guns and neither will i. beter to die on your feet than go out on your knee's!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    every one i know wont surrender there guns and neither will i. beter to die on your feet than go out on your knee's!
    I hope and pray that those of us who feel that way are the majority, oldvet. If not, we'll just have to be the watchdogs that protect the sheep! Maybe THEN they'll understand why we stood so strong for the 2A and RKBA.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12