Just Wonderin'...

Thread: Just Wonderin'...

Just Wonderin'...

So where are all the "Save the Gulf" concerts...??

Where are the TV benefits with celebrities and musicians giving heart felt speeches on the poor fishermen, wildlife, beaches, loss of income and sabotaged gulf economy??

I find it rather strange how these people (including our own government) are so quick to help other countries...but sit on their collective asses for this one.

Bunch'a Hypocrites!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

3. What really irritates me is Norway has these big ships that filter 98% of the oil out of the sea, but the EPA says it is too much oil put back in the sea...WTF, over.

wolfhunter Guest
    Members of the current administration or representatives of BP have rejected many good ideas on cleaning the mess or stopping the leak. The administration is focused on placing the blame and having meetings while BP is focused on assuring people that this will never happen again.

And where are all the other countries that we have helped over the years. Listen to the following broadcast from 1973 by this Canadian. He was right on and nothing has changed.

The Americans Gordon Sinclair
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    Good read HK.....
    Ya know..........if one were a conspiracy kook one might think this adminsitration is not using those Norwegian ships or the dozens of other great ideas because they want the situation to get worse so they will have more power and control over the gulf coast economy....but I mean thats really only if you're one of those weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Good read HK.....
    Ya know..........if one were a conspiracy kook one might think this adminsitration is not using those Norwegian ships or the dozens of other great ideas because they want the situation to get worse so they will have more power and control over the gulf coast economy....but I mean thats really only if you're one of those weirdos
    I must have kook leanings because I had a conversation along these lines last night.

Remember the kooks in Washington are the ones saying "never let a good crisis go to waste".
    I think part of the lack of response is that the ones being impacted by this do not belong to the stereotypical oppressed groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I must have kook leanings because I had a conversation along these lines last night.

Remember the kooks in Washington are the ones saying "never let a good crisis go to waste".
    I think part of the lack of response is that the ones being impacted by this do not belong to the stereotypical oppressed groups.
    The spill is gonna be the poster child for "cap and trade".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    The spill is gonna be the poster child for "cap and trade".
    I am afaid your right, JJ
    Semper Fi