What do you think?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Thumbs up What do you think?

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

What do I think? I think: bullsh#t. Here's the only distinction I need: Bush loves the U.S., B. Hussein wants to destroy it and remake it to his liking. Yeah, Bush had his faults (some fairly serious) but, bottom line, I trusted him. B. Hussein: never!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Haven't we been talking about this stuff for the last 2 years? Reminds me of... "Gee George tell me about the Rabbits....."
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    What do I think? I think: bullsh#t. Here's the only distinction I need: Bush loves the U.S., B. Hussein wants to destroy it and remake it to his liking. Yeah, Bush had his faults (some fairly serious) but, bottom line, I trusted him. B. Hussein: never!
    What do I think???...what JJ said!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    +1 Bush certainly had his faults, but I trusted him where the security of our country was concerned. B. Hussein is just plain evil, period.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

If they want to have 5 (poorly thought out) reasons he is the same, what about the millions of reasons he's not? Start with citizenship, make number two patriotism, number three the very obvious rabid hunger for power and control, and then keep going for days and days...

There has not been a president that I would call a great one for a long long time but there is no doubt in my mind that the Obamanation is the worst. I think for a long time now most of the presidents have been on board more or less with the elitist puppet masters move toward a one world government. Some of them have done more damage to us than others in that regard. To find one worse than we have now might take finding the anti Christ.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well, Then........
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Well, Then........
    Compared to the usurper I even miss Clinton. I never thought I would see the day when I would say that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Well, Then........
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast