Storm clouds gather in Washington, D.C. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Storm clouds gather in Washington, D.C.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Please explain to me why are the progressives so up in arms? obama is to dam left for my taste. If he went any further left it would most definitly bring those on the right up in arms.
    The progressives/socialist types want to take over. Watch the video at the top of this thread and you'll understand more fully what we're talking about. The changes that they desire aren't coming about fast enough...so Glenn Beck believes that they will revolt (turn to violence against our government) to force their agenda on our country. Buckle up...it's going to be a bumpy ride! Clinging to our Christian principles, our survival tools, our Bibles and our RKBA seems like the perfect scenario in light of the current political and economic climate!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    The progressives/socialist types want to take over. Watch the video at the top of this thread and you'll understand more fully what we're talking about. The changes that they desire aren't coming about fast enough...so Glenn Beck believes that they will revolt (turn to violence against our government) to force their agenda on our country. Buckle up...it's going to be a bumpy ride! Clinging to our Christian principles, our survival tools, our Bibles and our RKBA seems like the perfect scenario in light of the current political and economic climate!
    I did watch the video and thanks for sharing. obama is between the rock and a hard place. If he goes anymore left then he already is will stir up the right more then the left could ever dream of.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    265
    the good news is that most of the kooks will be armed with rocks, bottles, etc.... I hope they can run faster than 1200fps

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    the good news is that most of the kooks will be armed with rocks, bottles, etc.... I hope they can run faster than 1200fps
    True.. The mindless progressive left-wing liberals have always objected to being armed and talking of gun play. So if it comes to bloody fighting well then they would be hypocrites if they chose to take up arms against fellow countrymen to prove their pointless point and easy targets if they chose not to.

    By the very idea that they will have no other way than their own, the progressive liberals have crossed into the area of dictatorship. No free man or woman born to free man and woman will have any part of that. This country has sustained civil war before and I fear that is what will need to happen again to bring constitutionalism back to the forefront of the American political structure.

    1200fps... 1500fps... 3000fps... whatever it takes...

    Peace... I pray for it...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Hey JJ:You said it first and I agree--bring it on. Let some thugs from SEIU show up on my property like they did to the Bank of America guy they will find out what outrage is really all about. Personally, when I saw that story there was little doubt in my mind that if that were my house I would definitely had a "reasonable expectation of bodily injury or even potential death' by that band of mobsters and would have acted accordingly ( call 911, express absolute fear for my life to 911, go out to my front door, rack my shotgun, and protect myself on my property) under the SC Castle Doctrine aspect of our gun laws.

  7. #16
    Anybody see the tape on Fox last nite where some black goon punched a Tea Party photographer?

    Anybody notice how 41,000 private sector jobs were created last month? 41,000!! That's like zero. Of course, there were 400,000 gov't jobs created.

    Notice how the stimulus money hasn't stimulated anything?

    Notice the call now for new energy taxes?

    I think things are heating WAY up.

    Kelcarry, I would love to have an excuse to brain some SEIU thugs or other assorted lefties. Them showing up at my house would just be icing on the cake.

    I did not think that at (almost) 57 years old, I would be this angry.

    Let 'em start it, we'll mop up.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #17
    handgonnetoter Guest
    All the D.C. left is a collection of weiners. They talk tough because they have a system to back them up. They put a lot of faith in that system. Look what happened in Iceland, the leaders ran for the hills when the bottom fell out on them and the people wanted their heads on platters. If everyone, and I mean everyone, gets out and votes in November to send these bastards packing, this can still be salvaged without violence. I damn sure am not afraid of a fight, but I also know that good and bad alike die in a fight. Civilization needs to be maintained UNTIL it becomes totally uncivilized, then we would have to become merciless killers just to survive. Lets work towards and pray about this so that we don't have to become what I hope we are not headed towards.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    All the D.C. left is a collection of weiners. They talk tough because they have a system to back them up. They put a lot of faith in that system. Look what happened in Iceland, the leaders ran for the hills when the bottom fell out on them and the people wanted their heads on platters. If everyone, and I mean everyone, gets out and votes in November to send these bastards packing, this can still be salvaged without violence. I damn sure am not afraid of a fight, but I also know that good and bad alike die in a fight. Civilization needs to be maintained UNTIL it becomes totally uncivilized, then we would have to become merciless killers just to survive. Lets work towards and pray about this so that we don't have to become what I hope we are not headed towards.
    Most Americans that love this country will give it that long, but if some how things are not changeed things will get worse and the liberty tree will be getting a transfusion.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Most Americans that love this country will give it that long, but if some how things are not changeed things will get worse and the liberty tree will be getting a transfusion.
    These guys are gonna be real surprised when they meet up with real American warriors. They're out there screaming and hollering and throwing hissy fits. We're training. They're throwing rocks and bottles. We're training. They're camping out on peoples' lawns and antagonizing private citizens. We're training.

    Somebody better clue them in before it's too late.

    True story: I was 15/16 in 1968, when our black brethren were rioting in the major cities. We lived about 5 miles from Baltimore City and Dad, who worked downtown, witnessed the looting, rioting, and burning, first hand. At one point, someone had decided that burning down their own neighborhoods was not, you know, really a good idea, and that the fight should be taken to "whitey" out in the burbs. On the day this threat was made, my Pops ushered my Mom and 4 siblings into a back bedroom and proceeded to stack every weapon we had against the living room wall with boxes of ammo at each station. He turned off all the lights and he and I peered around closed curtains. His instruction to me was that if they stepped foot on the property, then shoot to kill. Can you imagine the fear of a young father worrying about his family in a situation like this? How he must have felt that society was collapsing?

    So we waited. And they came, by the car loads. As I looked out the window, the entire street and every house was dark. I realized later that all the neighbors had planned together to handle the threat. The caravan slowed, we tensed. Then, the looters must have realized what was waiting for them, because they speeded up and took off with nary an incident.

    It's one reason I've remained armed to the teeth my whole life.

    Just relating the story. And don't read any racism into it (racism is for fools). Just fact.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    These guys are gonna be real surprised when they meet up with real American warriors. They're out there screaming and hollering and throwing hissy fits. We're training. They're throwing rocks and bottles. We're training. They're camping out on peoples' lawns and antagonizing private citizens. We're training. Somebody better clue them in before it's too late.
    They are also training but they are trainiung for the wrong battle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List Of Washington D.C. Gun Stores
    By lukem in forum Washington D.C. Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 05:41 PM
  2. Second Amendment March in Washington, D.C. on April 19, 2010
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
  3. Mr President...What exactly is your vetting process
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:48 PM
  4. List of Washington D.C. CCW Instructors
    By lukem in forum Washington D.C. Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:01 PM
  5. List Of Washington D.C. Gun Ranges
    By lukem in forum Washington D.C. Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast