Storm clouds gather in Washington, D.C. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm clouds gather in Washington, D.C.

JJ, that story is what I fear will begin to happen if it does all go to hell. Not sure if it will be better or worse here in liberal-ville.

House bill 4102 in MA has been proposed to limit firearms purchases to 1 per 30 day period and force any face to face sales or transfers to be done through a FFL in the state not just with the proper transfer form as it is done now. It smells like fear to me and of course is the beginning of further restriction attempts. I keep thinking how I would best defend the house if the situation you described were to begin.

Reading the threads here and the news reports, two things are clear to me.
    1. I feel the tension that is growing in this country.
    2. I'm not the only one who feels it so perhaps I'm not a ?

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    JJ, that story is what I fear will begin to happen if it does all go to hell. Not sure if it will be better or worse here in liberal-ville.

House bill 4102 in MA has been proposed to limit firearms purchases to 1 per 30 day period and force any face to face sales or transfers to be done through a FFL in the state not just with the proper transfer form as it is done now. It smells like fear to me and of course is the beginning of further restriction attempts. I keep thinking how I would best defend the house if the situation you described were to begin.

Peace...
    You are not alone.obama is the great divider.

Peace...
    Get a plan, 6SC. With the real un-employment rate over 17%, this can only go downhill. Un-employment benefits have been extended, but what's gonna happen when they stop? We're gonna have a sh#tload of unemployed people with nothing to lose.

To sum up: the S could HTF from a mulitiude of directions: 20% unemployed, leftie hordes, corrupt politicians, federal crackdown on Constitutional rights. I see no reason anywhere for optimism and that includes the November elections, because I expect the "same ol', same ol'" when the election is over, regardless of the winners. It's always been that way.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Get a plan, 6SC. With the real un-employment rate over 17%, this can only go downhill. Un-employment benefits have been extended, but what's gonna happen when they stop? We're gonna have a sh#tload of unemployed people with nothing to lose.

To sum up: the S could HTF from a mulitiude of directions: 20% unemployed, leftie hordes, corrupt politicians, federal crackdown on Constitutional rights. I see no reason anywhere for optimism and that includes the November elections, because I expect the "same ol', same ol'" when the election is over, regardless of the winners. It's always been that way.
    JJ sadly I must agree with yoiu.. If the government does not do a 180 by the Novemeber it's going to be worse then 1861. On second thoiught why are we giving the Government until November to correct itself?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I see no reason anywhere for optimism and that includes the November elections, because I expect the "same ol', same ol'" when the election is over, regardless of the winners. It's always been that way.
    +1 Politics as usual, different players, same game, same rules. The stage is set, the fix is in, on with the show/agenda.
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to HELL!
    (Galatians 1:8)

Peace...
    6Shooter...it will probably be worse in liberal-ville...thats one reason I fled Kalifornia....I am sure there are lots of us on this board that will take in our "displaced bretheren" when the time comes

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    6Shooter...it will probably be worse in liberal-ville...thats one reason I fled Kalifornia....I am sure there are lots of us on this board that will take in our "displaced bretheren" when the time comes
    +1. I'll take in whoever needs it.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123