Which one honors the Flag of the United States of America?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one honors the Flag of the United States of America?

Which one honors the Flag of the United States of America?

Spot the difference in these photos of Obama and Bush, taken at their respective news conferences, and you will "get the picture"...
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    Looks like both the American flag and the presidential flag were too embarrassed to be in the same room with BHO.

Is this a trick question?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Spot the difference in these photos of Obama and Bush, taken at their respective news conferences, and you will "get the picture"...
    Good find. With all of Bushes short comings, He does love his country unlike Barak HuSEIN YOBAMA

Has anyone from the obama regime been seen doing a press confrence with an American flag in the back ground?

Like this one?

or this one?

or how about this one?

Obama is not my favorite prez we've ever had, but just because you find a couple of pictures out there that are close up enough shots that they dont show the flag, does not give you authorization to ASSUME that he never has the flags around him. Nor does a couple of pictures give you the authority to try and start some other propaganda movement against our commander in chief. If you are going to try and make some slanderous statements towards him, at least do some research to make sure that they are fact based, otherwise it just goes against your own credibility, and shows how low you will try and go just to stir up some B.S.

Oh crap there is four flags in this one:

I guess that trumps your picture of Pres. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Onlinedad View Post
    Like this one?

or this one?

or how about this one?

Obama is not my favorite prez we've ever had, but just because you find a couple of pictures out there that are close up enough shots that they dont show the flag, does not give you authorization to ASSUME that he never has the flags around him. Nor does a couple of pictures give you the authority to try and start some other propaganda movement against our commander in chief. If you are going to try and make some slanderous statements towards him, at least do some research to make sure that they are fact based, otherwise it just goes against your own credibility, and shows how low you will try and go just to stir up some B.S.

Oh crap there is four flags in this one:

I guess that trumps your picture of Pres. Bush
    I think the administration has sufficiently stirred up enough bullsh#t to last all of us a lifetime. We're at fault for not trusting this POS? He's made it pretty damn clear how he feels about this country and its people.

He can wrap himself in the American flag until the stars are shooting out his ears, and it wouldn't get him a cold glass of water from me if he was crawling across the Mojave desert on his hands and knees.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

handgonnetoter Guest
    This is going to be a topic that will bend a lot of people out of shape. I feel that President Obama is not the same as some of our past Presidents, but don't know for sure where he stands on his patriotism. I feel as though he is more concerned about being a "global" president than he is being an American President. Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    This is going to be a topic that will bend a lot of people out of shape. I feel that President Obama is not the same as some of our past Presidents, but don't know for sure where he stands on his patriotism. I feel as though he is more concerned about being a "global" president than he is being an American President. Just my humble opinion.
    +1 -- you're not alone in that opinion after all he has referred to himself as "a citizen of the world".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Dear onlinedad, I refer to this statement that you posted in the "Arizona Illegals already appear to be exiting" thread:

Got this in an email sometime back... I figure it supports the topic at hand, I do not know of the accuracy's of the figures used, but I think they were just to illustrate a point...

Interesting isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast