Sarah Brady Visionary Award Recipient
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Brady Visionary Award Recipient

Sarah Brady Visionary Award Recipient

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Yeah, that video is in here someplace, but that is okay to have it in here a couple times to giggle at.....
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I tried, but at about the halfway point I stopped it. Bored to tears...

Yes our founding fathers thought it was important that we be able to arm ourselves. Hence The Bill of Rights.
    The first thing we have is the right to say what we feel. Be it right wrong or indifferent, we have the right to speak it or write it. The next thing we have the right to do is protect ourselves from those who would harm us or silence us by force if they were opposed to the ideas we spoke of.

There is no utopia, There are individuals who would pray on, or rule over others if unopposed by force. This country was created to allow any man/woman to be free and have some control over their well being.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Birds of a feather.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Helen Thomas needs a brain transplant. Murder incorporated? That's what they think of us? They won't be happy until everyone is disarmed, and at the mercy of every thug, thief, gangsta, and politician.(Sorry that was redundant) And I won't be happy until we get back to the original Constitution. We need to find a nice island for these people if they no longer want to be American's following the Constitutional America I grew up in, they can get the hell out!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Yeah, that video is in here someplace, but that is okay to have it in here a couple times to giggle at.....
    If so, my search missed it..........

Just searched again with different terms. You're right -- and you posted it.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    If so, my search missed it..........

Just searched again with different terms. You're right -- and you posted it.
    I think double post like that are great,,, We're all feed up with the trash in front of us. I really get a grin out of new threads minutes apart Same Subject and different Authors... Thanks LukeM
    Semper Fi

handgonnetoter Guest
    Both of them are a couple of hags.

"I am profoundly honored to be identified in the crusade with the Bradys and all of you against this easy access to guns." -- Helen Thomas, Sarah Brady Visionary Award recipient, May 18, 2010

Nesenoff: Any comments on Israel? We're asking everybody today--
    Thomas: Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine.
    N: Ooh. Any better comments?
    T: Remember, these people are occupied, and it's their land, not German and not Polish.
    N: So where should they go? What should they do?
    T: They should go home.
    N: Where is home?
    T: Poland. Germany.
    N: So you're saying the Jews should go back to Poland and Germany?
    T: And America, and everywhere else.
    -- Rabbi David Nesenoff and Helen Thomas, Jewish Heritage Celebration at the White House, May 27, 2010

Yes, yes, Ms. Thomas. We red blooded Americans too are profoundly honored that a Fascist such as yourself is so closely identified with the crusade against American Constitutional rights.

Wow. Give the hag credit. It only took her 9 days to do from awarded to fired.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    <snipped>
    Wow. Give the hag credit. It only took her 9 days to do from awarded to fired.
    If only 0bama could've matched this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast