A Right to Bear Arms? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Right to Bear Arms?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Why would he be in his briefs? There's nothing there.
    So perhaps he was debriefed?

I love when this happens, perfectly good thread and it turns into a discussion about briefs...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    I feel like I'm at a racetrack, I keep shouting: Come on November, Come on 2012
    Don't put too much money down on either of those horses, Duke. It's just not a safe bet!
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 06-16-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: added emphasis
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Has Holder actually READ the second ammendment?
    He may have,but it is obvious they don`t care about our rights.They managed to pass a health care bill that a majority of the people did not want.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Eric Holder, Rahm Emanuel, Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, etc. - the list goes on and on. All these idiots are digging their politcal graves as fast as they can - armed with a shovel you ask - no, armed with their own stupidity and radical agenda. Look at it this way, the Metric System was officially adopted, by the U.S. Government in 1866 - not catching on to quickly is it. All of these peoples' new wave ideas are being accepted about the same way - NOT! I still have faith in the American people to bring it's government back to reality.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosimite sam View Post
    He may have,but it is obvious they don`t care about our rights.They managed to pass a health care bill that a majority of the people did not want.
    True, but if the right people are thrown out of office in November, and the right ones put into their places, then this crappy health care bill can be dismantled piece by piece.

Holder hasn't read the 2nd Amendment. Nor has he been briefed on it... He SKIMMED it.

And the 2nd Amendment gave me absolutely nothing. It guarantees to me that my pre-existing right to keep and bear arms will be protected and defended and upheld by the Federal government...

GOOD FRICKIN' WORK, FOUNDING FATHERS!
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

The repeal of the Second Amendment would no more render the outlawing of firearms legitimate than the repeal of the due process clause of the Fifth Amendment would authorize the government to imprison and kill people at will. A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

A Nation of Cowards
    A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Chalk one up for Penn and Teller!

JSDinTexas Guest
    This should not even be up for any vote - doesn't need voting - can't be changed - it is the Constitution!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast