NEWS: Obama Appeals to Congress for $50 BILLION in Emergency Aid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEWS: Obama Appeals to Congress for $50 BILLION in Emergency Aid

handgonnetoter Guest
    There is some unfortunate truth to what the Obama camp is saying. This stuff did start with previous presidents, I think as far back as Clinton or Bush Sr. when they started to get NAFTA going. Bush Jr. left us with a trillion dollar debt and that is a true statement from Obama, but in just one and one half years Obama has increased that debt to four trillion and counting! That is the part the Obama crowd is leaving out! When all someone does is complain and make excuses for the problems that are before them, then that shows they have no plan at all. Mr. Obama is doing a great job of blaming past administrations, pointing fingers, and coming up with excuses, but he is coming up short on solutions. That is where he will be brought down by the American voter. I think history will look back on his administration as a failure to the American people - even if he is African American. There will be more black presidents in the future, and maybe they will not be so spend happy and way too far to the left. Hope and pray for now, and damn sure VOTE IN NOVEMBER MIDTERMS!

Actually, the national debt is now over $13 TRILLION. The estimated population of the United States is 308,559,224 so each citizen's share of this debt is $42,314.75.

Check out the U. S. National Debt Clock ticking away: U.S. National Debt: 13 Trillion & Clicking
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    Sadly I beleive they know exactly what they are doing.......short of an all out revolution by the people......getting the government TOTAL power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12