Apparently the Dems don't get the idea of a "Primary" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently the Dems don't get the idea of a "Primary"

Hey SC and Red: I agree with you on Haley; that is why I used quotation marks around the word "linked". It shows how bottom feeding SC politics has become and is. Sorry if you misinterpreted requiring your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I actually like Haley - she's a fierce supporter of the 2nd Ammendment. From what I hear the two guys she supposedly had an affair with have zero credibility. That said, quite often where there's smoke there's fire so who knows. Sanford was famous for doing absolutely nothing while in office so I won't miss him. Bauer is a joke.
    I LOVE Haley! Wait a minute! Let me rephrase that. There are two many claiming that already. LOL!!

She's been my pick from the first time I heard her speak. These "accusations" are smear tactics. Typical SC politics. Bauer has some issues from the past where he thought he was exempt from the law because he was Lt. Gov . That's the kind of attitude were are trying to eliminate, not elect!

As far as Greene, I think all this is hilarious!!!!! I don't care who set up this guy, or how it happened, or whether or not anybody thinks he's qualified. He won!! He got more votes than the other "polished", big money spending candidate. That's what's got everybody going nuts. And I love it!

I'll tell you how he won. Blacks vote. Whites don't. I asked two of our precinct volunteers how was the voter turnout. They said it was about 6%. My precinct covers a golf course community mainly, and it is predominantly white. Since this was "JUST A PRIMARY", many don't show up to vote. It shameful. We have local elections to be decided too. Folks should go to the polls.

Furthermore, who's to say that this guy might not be the best thing we ever sent to the Senate from South Carolina? He might just call Bravo Sierra on all the backroom type of "rules" that the Senate has set up for itself over the years on how things are voted on, get called up for a vote, or NOT, and the general special proceedings that you see mentioned on TV about "PROCEDURE" in the Senate and House.

Greene is just slow enough that he might say NO to all this stuff, and back it up by saying the general population of S.C. isn't able to understand all this stuff, and I'm blowing the whistle on it...also saying that he won't vote for things that don't make sense to him..which could be a LOT! He might be the best thing since sliced bread for us!

Besides, all this contesting junk is just that! The guy won!! It should be a wake-up call to all about the political process, and the inherent problems, and the things that can happen when too many lazy people sit on their behinds and don't exercise the freedoms that our GI's fought for over the years, and are doing so right now in Afghanistan and Iraq, for those people. Heck, I think we need to pull them back home and have them go on a tour here in America! Obviously, Americans have forgotten the reasons we have fought wars. I think they need to be reminded. Other countries where there are oppressed people, they don't take the freedom to vote for granted.
    Last edited by GOV5; 06-15-2010 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Typo errors

Here's a crazy rumor that I'm posting for what it is - not saying I believe it:

The rumor states that the candidate behind the accusations against Haley was - wait for it - NIKKI HALEY! The idea was to make outlandish, unprovable claims that she could use as a rallying cry for her supporters and to generate sympathy for her. I ain't buying it personally - too much possible backlash. Rumors have killed off more than one candidacy, and I don't think she needed the help. Once Palin gave Haley her support, it was over.

Mental capacities & machinations aside...

I see this as a test case. The libs want to see if they can overturn an election (even if it is just a primary). If they can, think of the ramifications...

You know why there is a North & South Carolina? They didnt want to put so many stupid people in one state!!! Budump bump..
    I can say that, I was born in Rock Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Mental capacities & machinations aside...

I see this as a test case. The libs want to see if they can overturn an election (even if it is just a primary). If they can, think of the ramifications...

You know why there is a North & South Carolina? They didnt want to put so many stupid people in one state!!! Budump bump..
    If you were born in Rock Hill, you are WELL qualified to say that!! LOL!!
    I basically grew up in Rock Hill. Then I grew out of it quickly!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ...They didnt want to put so many stupid people in one state!!! Budump bump..
    I can better that - I'm from Orangeburg, SC, which is in this ID10T's district! Got the he!! out first chance I got.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12