Social Security - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Social Security

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I posted to this effect before in another thread.

    I wrote a letter to senator Kerry and Kennedy and asked them to send me a form to opt out of the system. "Send me a check for the amount I've paid into the system so far. I'll manage my own money thanks". "I'm tired of being ripped off"..

    The answer: "That's not gonna fix the problems we have now".

    Being taxed with no recourse has become the norm. They take and we get asked for more. The money goes to socialist programs and to balance deficits due to other budget shortfalls which are due to overspending and piss poor money management.

    Perhaps a good old fashioned revolution is what's needed here. Bring the entire thing down to the ground and begin again from the ground up and learn from the mistakes.

    Yea, Yea, Yea... Here I go talking angry again.
    Peace...
    Your a freedom loving American who's appalled at what is happening to our U.S. of A. Your in good company, 6shooter.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bellingham, WA, USA
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I posted to this effect before in another thread.

    I wrote a letter to senator Kerry and Kennedy and asked them to send me a form to opt out of the system. "Send me a check for the amount I've paid into the system so far. I'll manage my own money thanks". "I'm tired of being ripped off"..

    The answer: "That's not gonna fix the problems we have now".

    Being taxed with no recourse has become the norm. They take and we get asked for more. The money goes to socialist programs and to balance deficits due to other budget shortfalls which are due to overspending and piss poor money management.

    Perhaps a good old fashioned revolution is what's needed here. Bring the entire thing down to the ground and begin again from the ground up and learn from the mistakes.

    Yea, Yea, Yea... Here I go talking angry again.

    Peace...
    We have GOT to get you out of Massachusetts!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Need a good home

    Requires: Freedom, and a place to store my firearms, loaded and unlocked if I so choose.
    Eats: Food, spicy is good, fried is better.
    Likes: Any caliber, but prefers .45 and 357Mag.

    I'm house trained, but will use the tree-line if need be.

    Please send picture of home for evaluation..

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,938
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Need a good home

    Requires: Freedom, and a place to store my firearms, loaded and unlocked if I so choose.
    Eats: Food, spicy is good, fried is better.
    Likes: Any caliber, but prefers .45 and 357Mag.

    I'm house trained, but will use the tree-line if need be.

    Please send picture of home for evaluation..

    Peace...
    You forgot Cable!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You forgot Cable!
    Ahhh, Yes. Ringo you are good... Satellite works too...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  7. #16
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Need a good home

    Requires: Freedom, and a place to store my firearms, loaded and unlocked if i so choose.
    Eats: Food, spicy is good, fried is better.
    Likes: Any caliber, but prefers .45 and 357mag.

    I'm house trained, but will use the tree-line if need be.

    Please send picture of home for evaluation..

    Peace...
    Attachment 556

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Uhhh, That's home now. I'm looking for an "upgrade"... Yea...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362

    Red face Social Security

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    From Michael Barone:

    Social Security tax receipts for the first half of 2010: $346.9 billion; Social Security benefits payments for the same period: $347.3 billion. Before this year, projections have always been that Social Security wouldn’t cross that line into negative cash flow for five years or so. Now it’s a reality. Congress has been spending Social Security’s positive cash flow for years. Now there’s no positive cash flow to spend.

    To see how the negative trend has accelerated, consider the same figures for the first half of 2009: Social Security tax receipts were $366.0 billion and Social Security benefits payments were $334.3 billion. A positive cash flow of $31.7 billion has disappeared in the course of just 12 months. Scary

    Here we go...

    I'm sure someone on this site will claim either: a) that these are numbers and not facts, or b) that I'm a fear-mongering, conspiracy theorist.
    Gee! I'm really sorry that a bunch of old retired farts,(like myself) have placed such a strain on all those who still work for a living. But not to worry for long, your Messiah plans to eliminate those of us who have become such a burden on society through denial of all reoccurring Healthcare!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Gee! I'm really sorry that a bunch of old retired farts,(like myself) have placed such a strain on all those who still work for a living. But not to worry for long, your Messiah plans to eliminate those of us who have become such a burden on society through denial of all reoccurring Healthcare!
    Also known as "an obligation to die".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Also known as "an obligation to die".
    I feel like I've already been kicked down a flight of stairs, not much to put me over the edge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Bit On Socialist Security
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:51 PM
  2. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Who Stole Social Security?
    By Glockster20 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
  4. Presidential Candidates and the 2nd Amendment
    By doublenutz in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 05:33 PM
  5. Choices for president
    By HK4U in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast