Nationwide call to action: Amend/Repeal/Challenge Constitutionality of 1986 FOPA - Page 6

View Poll Results: I Will File A Form 4 With The BATFE For A Post 5/19/1986 F/A Weapon In...

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • District 1

0 0%
  • District 2

0 0%
  • District 3

2 14.29%
  • District 4

0 0%
  • District 5

1 7.14%
  • District 6

4 28.57%
  • District 7

0 0%
  • District 8

2 14.29%
  • District 9

3 21.43%
  • District 10

1 7.14%
  • District 11

1 7.14%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nationwide call to action: Amend/Repeal/Challenge Constitutionality of 1986 FOPA

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I have seen many posts and articles that have only published one side of the story, usually from people that have never even met anyone involved in the case and totally ignoring the actual facts of the case.
    At least the gypsy is consistent in his approach to topics of this nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    ...we can chat more about this without clogging up this particular thread with minutia...
    Is that what you're calling it these days? Minutia?

Some of the ones I've seen out in the pasture are pretty darn big!

Ok, so we are looking for some people to step up from...

1. First Circuit - Maine or Massachusetts or Rhode Island or New Hampshire.
    2. Second Circuit - New York or Vermont or Connecticut.
    3. Fourth Circuit - North Carolina or South Carolina or Virginia or West Virginia or Maryland or Washington D.C.
    4. Seventh Circuit - Wisconsin or Illinois or Indiana.
    5. Tenth Circuit - Wyoming or Utah or Colorado or New Mexico or Oklahoma or Kansas.

Participate in the poll at the beginning of this thread so we know we have some coverage in the applicable District/Circuit.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Maybe more people would participate in the poll with option 12:

"I will avoid drawing attention to myself as a crackpot gun nut by passing on this solicitation to participate in government harassment by document processing."

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Maybe more people would participate in the poll with option 12:

"I will avoid drawing attention to myself as a crackpot gun nut by passing on this solicitation to participate in government harassment by document processing."
    +1 on that.

6. Eagle Keeper in Georgia, Seems Austraila and England forgot what one of the basic tenants of freedom which teaches an armed society is a free society. Why dont the bad guys storm our shores? Well I think they would have a pretty tough nut to crack. Today we can say that but take away our guns etc. not so tough. So to all people who like living in a freely elected republic, they had better leave us alone. Like that one law abiding chap said, what did I do? Plenty, they did not stand up, or try to keep what they had. Like Heston said from my cold dead hand! God bless have a great 2011.

7. Ok... I just spent the better part of my whole evening researching this McClure Volkmer act and the BS DEEMED passed Huges amendment... The whole reason I researched this is because there was an article in this months NRA Rifleman (ironic as it would seem).... I have been fighting off both a stroke and grand mal seizure now for the past hour because of the nature of how the Huges amd. was slipped in by that greasy POS Rangel!!!

What is the status of this campaign to fight this BS! What is next? A law that anyone born after May 19th, 2016 doesn't enjoy the God given right to free speech??!!

BUMP!!!!!

Update: So we are looking for some people to step up from... (additional participants in other districts are welcome as well)

1. First Circuit - Maine or Massachusetts or Rhode Island or New Hampshire.
    2. Second Circuit - New York or Vermont or Connecticut.
    3. Fourth Circuit - North Carolina or South Carolina or Virginia or West Virginia or Maryland or Washington D.C.
    4. Seventh Circuit - Wisconsin or Illinois or Indiana.

Participate in the poll at the beginning of this thread so we know we have some coverage in the applicable District/Circuit.

For the trolls who continue to thread crap on this thread and this forum, enlighten yourselves...

The Americans Who Risked Everything ...
    "Our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor"
    by Rush Limbaugh III.
    :
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/fol...g_1.guest.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Thank God I live in Texas we call it what it is BS.

David Olofson - Victim Of This Unconstitutional Legislation

For those that don't think this is something we have let stand far too long already... how about a refresher...

Does the name "David Olofson" sound familiar? IT should he is just ONE of many victims of this unconstitutional legislation...

Tuesday, 19 April 2011 12:42

David Olofson out of jail, needs help to start his business.

David Olofson has been subjected to a gross miscarriage of justice. What happened to Olofson could happen to any American who owns a semi-automatic firearm.
    He was convicted of knowingly transferring an unregistered machine gun – a gun which fired a burst and jammed. Gun owners call that a malfunction. The federal government calls it an easy way to get a felony conviction. Olofson was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison.
    David Olofson is an information technology professional with a wife, three children and a mortgage. Until his conviction, he was also in the National Guard.‏

GOA took his appeal to the Supreme Court which declined to hear it. This was in spite of the trial court having ruled in direct opposition to a recent decision of the Supreme Court itself!
    Olofson has served his entire sentence, but is having trouble finding a job. As a result, David has started his own business, Joules of Nature.

For the rest of this story and more details please visit Gun Owners Of America at:
    Olofson Out - Gun Owners Of America

"Gun Owners Of America - The Only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington" - Ron Paul

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

11. Glad to know this is still moving forward... I am in district 9... We have to reclaim lost ground!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast