Nationwide call to action: Amend/Repeal/Challenge Constitutionality of 1986 FOPA - Page 7

View Poll Results: I Will File A Form 4 With The BATFE For A Post 5/19/1986 F/A Weapon In...

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • District 1

0 0%
  • District 2

0 0%
  • District 3

2 14.29%
  • District 4

0 0%
  • District 5

1 7.14%
  • District 6

4 28.57%
  • District 7

0 0%
  • District 8

2 14.29%
  • District 9

3 21.43%
  • District 10

1 7.14%
  • District 11

1 7.14%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nationwide call to action: Amend/Repeal/Challenge Constitutionality of 1986 FOPA

1. Charlie Rangel and William Hughes are two of the most despicably politicians to ever "serve" this country.
    REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NATIONAL FIREARMS AND GUN CONTROL ACTS

IF we are to ever hope to amend, repeal this abomination, we must do everything we can to educate & raise awareness about it...

Here is a petition link on WhiteHouse.Gov E.G. "WE THE PEOPLE" that someone just sent me...
    "Allow new machine guns to be manufactured and sold to civilians" ...

Long URL:
    https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...paign=shorturl

Short URL:
    http://wh.gov/Eru

Related Info & Threads and Polls:

ITS NOT ABOUT ECONOMY STUPID; ITS ABOUT FUNDAMENTAL LIBERTY... WITHOUT IT WE HAVE NOTHING!

Say No To The Rino News Network Faux News & Gun Ban Romney, and Company... Vote Freedom First, Vote Ron Paul 2012:
    Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

4. It's been well over a year since I last visited this forum (just got the e-mail update on this thread). I'm still down for suing the government if we get enough people to get the ball rolling.

5. It really is just a matter of time before we can get NFA thrown out. The case law is all there, we just need someone like Gura to connect the dots.

Hey all I'll help spread the word, and get/keep the ball rolling. Lets get this repealed!

7. Our rights are being trampled on more and more everyday. I'm sick of emotionally reactive laws being swept into our legislators' floors. Now is the time to strike back and reclaim America!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Our rights are being trampled on more and more everyday. I'm sick of emotionally reactive laws being swept into our legislators' floors. Now is the time to strike back and reclaim America!
    Yeah, I am still with you brother... but at the moment my thoughts are with respect to SCOTUS; are after the so-called uber conservative Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the Liberals on the court on ObamaCare and the way he & Scalia worded their Heller-McDonald Second Amendment decisions; I do not have much faith in a positive outcome from SCOTUS on this presently; unless we get another conservative on the court to replace Ginsburg the next most likely to be replaced in the near future...

As far as getting Congress to fix the "Deemed Passed" (when it did not) Hughes Amendment by ethically Challenged Charles Rangel (D-NY) I think its going to take a significant change in the make up of the Senate & House in 2014 (Next Federal Election), meaning a veto proof super-majority in the house & senate...

Anticipating the Obama-Biden dog & pony show tomorrow when they parade a bunch of kids, Sara Brady, everybody that has ever lost anybody to gun violence; and other anti's via the bully pulpit (court of public opinion) on every major news network calling for gun, ammo and magazine bans I am pretty pessimistic about even being able to maintain the status quo; with the way John Boehner & the House & Senate folded like a cheap suit over this fiscal cliff deal recently... Rand Paul & the 8 whom joined him in opposition seem to be the only ones in congress with a spine anymore...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Yeah, I am still with you brother... but at the moment my thoughts are with respect to SCOTUS; are after the so-called uber conservative Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the Liberals on the court on ObamaCare and the way he & Scalia worded their Heller-McDonald Second Amendment decisions; I do not have much faith in a positive outcome from SCOTUS on this presently; unless we get another conservative on the court to replace Ginsburg the next most likely to be replaced in the near future...

As far as getting Congress to fix the "Deemed Passed" (when it did not) Hughes Amendment by ethically Challenged Charles Rangel (D-NY) I think its going to take a significant change in the make up of the Senate & House in 2014 (Next Federal Election), meaning a veto proof super-majority in the house & senate...

Anticipating the Obama-Biden dog & pony show tomorrow when they parade a bunch of kids, Sara Brady, everybody that has ever lost anybody to gun violence; and other anti's via the bully pulpit (court of public opinion) on every major news network calling for gun, ammo and magazine bans I am pretty pessimistic about even being able to maintain the status quo; with the way John Boehner & the House & Senate folded like a cheap suit over this fiscal cliff deal recently... Rand Paul & the 8 whom joined him in opposition seem to be the only ones in congress with a spine anymore...
    Then maybe it's finally time for all of us to come together as Americans and march on Washington and demand real change. History sure does love to repeat itself, and a tyrannical government can only exist for so long until its people reach a saturation point.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567