Oil Spill, Cap and Trade, and Alternate Energy

Thread: Oil Spill, Cap and Trade, and Alternate Energy

Oil Spill, Cap and Trade, and Alternate Energy

I always remember what the sleaziest person in the White House is known for---Rahm Emanuel's quote--"never let a crisis go to waste". Keeping that in mind and watching the resident in the White House respond to the spill in a rather half-hearted way before the polls caught up with him, and listening to his comments that seem to always bring up cap and trade and alternative energy in the same breath as the spill, I cannot but wonder if this is the kind of crisis that Mr Emanuel wished for at his bedside every night; this crisis will provide one of the final nails in the coffin of American free enterprise with government control of our energy industry thru regulation and taxation via cap and trade. The current resident in the White House himself said that cap and trade will increase energy costs dramatically--another positive step in his desire to speed up recession and ruin this country completely so he can then make it over in his own image. All that would be left is communications control via the internet and news outlets and nominating someone like Josef Goebbels as the Head of Propaganda. Now if he can only get rid of the guns!

mojo Guest
    I'm still trying to verify this, but I heard that 2 major investors sold off their BP stocks shortly before this all started.....
    very interesting!! and ithere is no doubt in my mind that this is something that they dreamed for in order to push one moer aspect of their agenda.

Very insightful & a dead on appraisal!

I think it goes deeper than that. I believe he is campaigning for President of the world. Before you dismiss me as another kook look at his history & the facts.

After swearing in he went on a world tour apologizing for America. He didn’t do that to improve Americas image, he did it to gin up his own world approval,

Next, if this resident (sorry I nicked your monocle) keeps spending (and he will) we will go bankrupt & our financial system will collapse. This will cause a global financial crisis & meltdown. Think it wont? Look what Greece’s (a small & fiscally insignificant country) financial woes have done to our market.

The resulting malaise can only be cured one way. Wipe the slate clean & start over rebuilding the economic system. This will be the perfect in to “establish a new world order”.

Think it couldnt happen? How many things have you seen this year that you thought would never happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Think it couldnt happen? How many things have you seen this year that you thought would never happen?
    And they're just getting warmed up, you haven't seen anything yet.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

I think that most things that have happened throughout history were planned and not accidental and what they have planned for us is not funny. There are two major views of history, Conspiratorial or accidental.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think that most things that have happened throughout history were planned and not accidental and what they have planned for us is not funny. There are two major views of history, Conspiratorial or accidental.
    Conspiratorial or accidental, either way the ending is the same.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.