This is sound reasoning

Thread: This is sound reasoning

This is sound reasoning

Hey everybody.I don't know if many of you have already read this,but it is pretty good,in my opinion.Check it out.And if any of you know how this can be sent to the USSC in D.C.,let me know.

http://pages.prodigy.net/krtq73aa/arms.htm
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Thumbs up Brain'sWife

Veary well said.:D
    You didn't get penetration even with the elephant gun.
    :D

+1. Endowed by their Creator.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men....are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wow, that's quite a read... and WELL worth it!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Just an Idea, but perhaps today's politicians should read this.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

politicians

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Just an Idea, but perhaps today's politicians should read this.
    I supect that most of them have read it at least sometime in their life but probably have as much reagard for it as they do the constitution.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I supect that most of them have read it at least sometime in their life but probably have as much reagard for it as they do the constitution.
    great point.
    great article thanks for the read brain.

Arrow Justice Joseph Story

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    Hey everybody.I don't know if many of you have already read this,but it is pretty good,in my opinion.Check it out.And if any of you know how this can be sent to the USSC in D.C.,let me know.

http://pages.prodigy.net/krtq73aa/arms.htm
    WOW, that is a great article! It would, in fact, be helpful if some one could call it to the attention of the USSC. If you wondered about the guy who wrote it (Justice Story), here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Story
    MOLON LABE

best thing I've read all day.