The Rise of the New Right - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rise of the New Right

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I'm a Right Wing Extremist Fanatic, and I'm proud of it.
    Amen brother!

I have no intention of watching thought I do admit to being mildly curious to hear what he has to say.

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

They should perhaps be cautious about self-fulfilling prophesies, and creating the fertile ground for their growth!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Well, just the 60 second clip I saw on TV was pretty sickening... whacko extremists with guns, who think our president is not legitimate...what is our country in store for? --- that was the jist of it...
    Well I just watched the show and it was definitely based on scare tactics. They lumped the entire Tea Party movement with radical right wing extremists, militia groups and compared the tea party speakers to the likes of Strom Thurmond, Timothy McVeigh and Father Coughlin. And the Tea Party is possibly based on "racial resentment" for the President. They focused heavily on the Militias and the anger and so called violence of the Tea Party movement.

In other words, Chris Matthews told over 100,000 viewers that the Tea Party movement, Conservatives, and Libertarians are dangerous and extremists. Oh yeah, they also place a heavy blame on the Fox news channel. OK, whatever. Hopefully viewers can take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Well I just watched the show and it was definitely based on scare tactics. They lumped the entire Tea Party movement with radical right wing extremists, militia groups and compared the tea party speakers to the likes of Strom Thurmond, Timothy McVeigh and Father Coughlin. And the Tea Party is possibly based on "racial resentment" for the President. They focused heavily on the Militias and the anger and so called violence of the Tea Party movement.

In other words, Chris Matthews told over 100,000 viewers that the Tea Party movement, Conservatives, and Libertarians are dangerous and extremists. Oh yeah, they also place a heavy blame on the Fox news channel. OK, whatever. Hopefully viewers can take it for what it's worth.
    Unfortunately a large portion of Americans are gullible and will buy into anything. How else can yo explain the usurper being president.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Just got home and didn't see it, and didn't waste the DVR space on it either (Hey, Wednesday is Guns and Ammo tv recording time ) ...not surprised they painted us this way, and like HK said, the majority of the nightly news droolers are gobbling it up and taking it as gospel...

Sadly enough, this country will get what it deserves (based on apathy and being ill informed) and not what it deserves based on the inherent greatness of this country

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I'm a Right Wing Extremist Fanatic, and I'm proud of it.
    AMEN... Fine label me...

"I resemble that remark"...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Unfortunately a large portion of Americans are gullible and will buy into anything. How else can yo explain the usurper being president.
    That's the REAL problem here in america, because too many americans take what they see on CNN as gospel. Reuters, a major news service, admitted to cropping photos of the Israeli raid on the Mari Marmarva ship before sending them to various news agency. They wanted to make Israel look bad and totally at fault. FOXNews.com - Reuters Admits Cropping Photos of Ship Clash, Denies Political Motive

I believe the news agencies are literally making policy and controlling american thought That's real scary.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post

I looked quickly, but I think I'd rather slam my fingers in a car door (repeatedly) than watch the entire thing.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

That's the REAL problem here in america, because too many americans take what they see on CNN as gospel. Reuters, a major news service, admitted to cropping photos of the Israeli raid on the Mari Marmarva ship before sending them to various news agency. They wanted to make Israel look bad and totally at fault. FOXNews.com - Reuters Admits Cropping Photos of Ship Clash, Denies Political Motive

I believe the news agencies are literally making policy and controlling american thought That's real scary.
    This is what pisses me off (ok, one thing of many)...the media does this crap, but there are never any public retractions or ammended stories..as they saying goes "You can't unring the bell once it's rung"..and they know that...they run false or misleading stories, and leave them out there floating around, even after they get caught...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast