The Rise of the New Right
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rise of the New Right

The Rise of the New Right

I never watch MSNBC, but it was on in the break room at work today, and I happened to walk in as they were advertising this special to air tonight..

The Rise of the New Right...with the usual leftist spin and the Chris Matthews blathering...should prove to be a humorous (and sickening) view... Tonight, 7PM ET

Hardball with Chris Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    I never watch MSNBC, but it was on in the break room at work today, and I happened to walk in as they were advertising this special to air tonight..

The Rise of the New Right...with the usual leftist spin and the Chris Matthews blathering...should prove to be a humorous (and sickening) view... Tonight, 7PM ET

Hardball with Chris Matthews
    I just can't bring myself to watch Chris Matthews for whatever reason, jibbster. How about giving us an overview, after watch it? Thanks!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I just can't bring myself to watch Chris Matthews for whatever reason, jibbster. How about giving us an overview, after watch it? Thanks!
    Unfortunately, we have a church function tonight, so I can not subject myself to it, either...maybe I will have to DVR it...nah,,thats a waste of DVR disk space

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1 dont know what it is, he just makes me feel dirty...

I'll watch it tonight! It will be interesting how they will radicalize normal everyday folks. I haven't seen anything violent from the numerous tea party events, but I have seen tons of violence at immigration reform rallies in Arizona. Maybe FOX should do a show called "The Rise of the New Left"??

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I'll watch it tonight! It will be interesting how they will radicalize normal everyday folks. I haven't seen anything violent from the numerous tea party events, but I have seen tons of violence at immigration reform rallies in Arizona. Maybe FOX should do a show called "The Rise of the New Left"??
    Well, just the 60 second clip I saw on TV was pretty sickening... whacko extremists with guns, who think our president is not legitimate...what is our country in store for? --- that was the jist of it...

Yes we are all a bunch of right wing fanatics just like those other guys, Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, Ben Franklin, Patrick Henry, Daniel Webster etc, etc.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Yes we are all a bunch of right wing fanatics just like those other guys, Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, Ben Franklin, Patrick Henry, Daniel Webster etc, etc.
    and I for one feel great about being on the same side as these heros! warm fuzzies...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

10. I'm watching "My Monkey Baby"

Andy

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm a Right Wing Extremist Fanatic, and I'm proud of it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast