NEWS: It's Official: U.S. Warns It Can't Guard Part of Mexican Border
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: It's Official: U.S. Warns It Can't Guard Part of Mexican Border

NEWS: It's Official: U.S. Warns It Can't Guard Part of Mexican Border

So, we, the citizens of the United States, can no longer enjoy THIS 3500 acres of OUR OWN land. How long before our government turns over another 3500 acres...then another 3500 acres? All the Mexicans have to do is extend the area of their violence! The Obamanation is turning us into a country with open borders...paving the way for the North American Union.

Read the report from Fox News:

FOXNews.com - Uptick in Violence Forces Closing of Parkland Along Mexico Border to Americans

About 3,500 acres of southern Arizona have been closed off to U.S. citizens due to increased violence at the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

The closed off area includes part of the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge that stretches along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told Fox News that violence against law enforcement officers and U.S. citizens has increased in the past four months, forcing officers on an 80 mile stretch of Arizona land north of the Mexico border off-limits to Americans.

The refuge had been adversely affected by the increase in drug smugglers, illegal activity and surveillance, which made it dangerous for Americans to visit.

"The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent," said refuge manager Mitch Ellis.

Its literally out of control, said Babeu. We stood with Senator McCain and literally demanded support for 3,000 soldiers to be deployed to Arizona to get this under control and finally secure our border with Mexico.

U.S. Fish and Wildlife officials have warned visitors in Arizona to beware of heavily armed drug smugglers and human traffickers.

We need support from the federal government. Its their job to secure the border and they havent done it, said Babeu. In fact, President Obama suspended the construction of the fence and its just simply outrageous.

Signs have been posted warning Americans not to cross into the closed off territory south of Interstate 8. Babeu said the signs are not enough he said Arizona needs more resources to help scale back the violence caused by the drug cartels.

We need action. Its shameful that we, as the most powerful nation on Earth, cant even secure our own border and protect our own families.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Maybe the border should be the rallying point for, oh, I don't know, about 2 million heavily armed Patriots. I am SICK OF THIS SH#T!! (Sorry, Mom, but I am way beyond just being "ticked off"...)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

My first response was going to be "In other news, the sky is blue!" Then I realized that the news here is not that the government can't guard the border, it's that they are admitting it.

Actually, there should be no trouble at all here. Take a contingent of United States troops - Soldiers, Marines, whatever - and one Military leader with sufficient "testicular fortitude" (in defference to Mom) (and not to be found in Washington, DC), draw a line on a map depicting the US/Mexico border at that point, and say: "See this line? No one is to cross this line. Those are your orders."

Bet you won't have that problem any more on THIS side of the border.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

If ICE went after illegals like the IRS goes after citizens there would be no problem.

Pretty sad, but true. We have only ourselves to blame for electing these buffoons.

I think now more than ever we need a civilian army made up of us WE THE PEOPLE, to step in and help out when our own borders are at risk. If the Government won't help out, and in fact tries to stop any attempt by U.S. people to protect themselves, it is time to start doing it ourselves. You can't say they haven't had enough warning!

Can't guard the border? Don't they mean want guard the border?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Maybe the border should be the rallying point for, oh, I don't know, about 2 million heavily armed Patriots. I am SICK OF THIS SH#T!! (Sorry, Mom, but I am way beyond just being "ticked off"...)
    I read Mom's OP and thought,"Sounds like time for a camping trip". You know, bivouac under one of those warning signs.

Wonder what they would do if about a million patriots showed up and started having target practice?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast