17 19.54%
  • jeb bush

4 4.60%
  • bobby jindal

10 11.49%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking back America

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I had to go with who I believe has the best chance of winning, Mike Huckabee. I would like to see Ron Paul win but think he has little chance. Mitt Romney flip-flops so much that he can't be depended on no matter what side you're on.
    I have to agree that Mike Huckabee is electable and I think Ron Paul is getting too old to run.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    I have to agree that Mike Huckabee is electable and I think Ron Paul is getting too old to run.

As long as Paul would pick a younger version of himself for VP we would be all right. Hey perhaps a team of Paul and his son. Now that would be a first just like having a ursurper for president was only a better first.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Jindal/Palin

or the other way around.

-Doc

wolfhunter Guest
    Ron Paul. For those who commented that they picked someone else because they don't think Dr. Paul could carry the election, aren't you fulfilling your own prophesy? If you truly think Dr. Paul is the better candidate, vote for him and campaign for him instead of picking a "more likely" candidate.

This is like saying, "It's not likely they'll repeal the National Firearms Act, so I won't sign a petition to have it repealed."

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Ron Paul. For those who commented that they picked someone else because they don't think Dr. Paul could carry the election, aren't you fulfilling your own prophesy? If you truly think Dr. Paul is the better candidate, vote for him and campaign for him instead of picking a "more likely" candidate.

This is like saying, "It's not likely they'll repeal the National Firearms Act, so I won't sign a petition to have it repealed."
    You're right. I said I was gonna take that same position, in the past. Thanks for reminding me.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post

It's not quite that simple. While I like Ron Paul he doesn't have quite the public speaking presence that others have. He sometimes shoots from the hip and has made statements that tend to cause many to doubt his capabilities. This is difficult to overcome no matter the amount of campaigning. Mike Huckabee is a very viable candidate and speaker. He just needs the support and funds.

Yes could it be we never seem to get anyone good because we always fail to vote for "the guy that doesn't stand a chance". Is that why the two major parties can continue to run twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb and we never see any real changes? Self fulfilling prophecies, they will kill you every time. As far as Ron Paul shooting from the hip is that what they used to call being honest. An honest bureaucrat. What a concept. IMHO.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Wow great video!!!!!!!!!!

It won't happen but my dream ticket is Nugent/Norris or vice versa.

There's still lots of time left. Don't be surprised if Jim DeMint makes a run. The way he has taken on the Obama regime, I would give him serious consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    Don't be surprised if Jim DeMint makes a run. The way he has taken on the Obama regime, I would give him serious consideration.
    How about a Jim DeMint/Eric Cantor ticket!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast