Battle For Liberty Begins With Guns

Thread: Battle For Liberty Begins With Guns

Battle For Liberty Begins With Guns

This is a very well written article on how we are obligated to defend the Constitution and how the 2nd Amendment is a big part of the capability to do so.

Battle for liberty begins with guns

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    This is a very well written article on how we are obligated to defend the Constitution and how the 2nd Amendment is a big part of the capability to do so.

Battle for liberty begins with guns
    how true!

4. Anyone who has read the Federalist Papers would agree with this article. Our forefathers were, in my opinion, the most insightful men in history. They knew that what's happening in the country today would happen. I'm 22 and a firm Constitutionalist, but it bugs me to see others of my generation today saying things like "the Constitution is outmoded and no longer relevant in today's society. Change is needed."

When we barter with politicians over how much we are going to allow them to violate the Constitution, we have already lost the argument

Exactly.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    When we barter with politicians over how much we are going to allow them to violate the Constitution, we have already lost the argument

Exactly.
    I wish I'd read that statement before I emailed Chris Cox and the 1st VP at NRA. Could have included it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Anyone who has read the Federalist Papers would agree with this article. Our forefathers were, in my opinion, the most insightful men in history. They knew that what's happening in the country today would happen. I'm 22 and a firm Constitutionalist, but it bugs me to see others of my generation today saying things like "the Constitution is outmoded and no longer relevant in today's society. Change is needed."
    Midnight, you give me hope for our country. It's heartwarming to know that there ARE young people, in the USA, who are Constitutionalists -- who have read the Federalist Papers -- who have studied the Founding Fathers and our nation's history. You sure didn't get that education in the public school system; so, I'll wager a bet that you were home schooled. Am I right? In any event, your parents did a wonderful job. Thank them for me, okay?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    +1 Mom

Midnight, you give me hope.