US Government abandons Ft. Hancock, TX

Thread: US Government abandons Ft. Hancock, TX

US Government abandons Ft. Hancock, TX

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

When I watched the Sheriff and the ABC reporter walking along the "fence" and all of a sudden the fence stopped...not completed and totally ineffectual...I was livid! Our Federal government really isn't proving to anybody that they're serious about border security and the safety of our citizenry.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The ruling party is interested in playing politics and pushing their agenda to care a wit about our security They need another crisis to exploit, the oil thing is getting old.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

mojo Guest
    Theres the irony..........when that guy mentioned the Great Wall of China. How many 100's of years old is that? IT worked.

Spend money and man power to secure our border and protect the citizens. You got to be kidding. Our government has more important things to use our tax money and our military for. We have nation building and policeman of the world work to be done.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I think the only way the people along the border are going to be safe is if each state puts their own malitia along the border to stop the crossings. The Fads have no intention of doing anything.