Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I've said it before and I say it again..when our nation ceases in it's support of Israel, our nation will lose the blessings of God, invoking a curse upon our nation as a result. Turning against Israel will be the final nail in Americas coffin. Genesis 12:3..God says of Israel.."I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you".

--------------------

Israel is God's timetable in relation to End Times, not America.
    Brother Ringo your perspicuity is amazing!

I have been following this thread & early on decided I would let the better theological minds play this one out but I think you have a unique grasp of the situation that other seem to be missing.

I agree 100% that Israel is the key to all of this. This president has turned his back on Israel, the majority of the Senate is asking him to reconsider. I am curious to see how this ends... Let me reprase that, I know how it ends. I wonder when it ends

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There is nothing left to look for or that has to happen before the Rapture takes place. We are not close, we are there. The next prophetic event to take place concerning the church IS the Rapture.
    Forgive me, I'm certainly no Bible scholar and can't hold a candle in the dialog that's occurring here, but isn't one of the end signs the reestablishment of the Church in it's historical spot, on the Dome of the Rock?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Forgive me, I'm certainly no Bible scholar and can't hold a candle in the dialog that's occurring here, but isn't one of the end signs the reestablishment of the Church in it's historical spot, on the Dome of the Rock?
    Not the Church Ektarr, but the third Jewish temple. The Israelis have already made all of the temple implements and are attempting to lay the cornerstone at the site next to the Dome of the Rock. After the 7 yr. treaty is signed by the anti-Christ, they will be allowed to rebuild their temple. This temple will be constructed during the first 3 1/2 yrs. of the Tribulation. When the temple is complete, the anti-Christ will enter it at mid-trib and declare himself to be God. This is the "abomination of desolation" referred to in Matthew 24:15
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345