An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight

Thread: An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight

Exclamation An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight

An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight - Washington Times

An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight

By Jon Voight

11:06 a.m., Tuesday, June 22, 2010
    Mugshot**FILE** Actor Jon Voight (Associated Press)

An open letter from actor Jon Voight to President Obama:

June 22, 2010

President Obama:

You will be the first American president that lied to the Jewish people, and the American people as well, when you said that you would defend Israel, the only Democratic state in the Middle East, against all their enemies. You have done just the opposite. You have propagandized Israel, until they look like they are everyone's enemy and it has resonated throughout the world. You are putting Israel in harm's way, and you have promoted anti-Semitism throughout the world.

You have brought this to a people who have given the world the Ten Commandments and most laws we live by today. The Jewish people have given the world our greatest scientists and philosophers, and the cures for many diseases, and now you play a very dangerous game so you can look like a true martyr to what you see and say are the underdogs. But the underdogs you defend are murderers and criminals who want Israel eradicated.

You have brought to Arizona a civil war, once again defending the criminals and illegals, creating a meltdown for good, loyal, law-abiding citizens. Your destruction of this country may never be remedied, and we may never recover. I pray to God you stop, and I hope the people in this great country realize your agenda is not for the betterment of mankind, but for the betterment of your politics.

With heartfelt and deep concern for America and Israel,

Jon Voight
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama's reaction upon reading that, "Cool. It's working."
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

mojo Guest
    Imagine the hell Voight must go through living and working in an industry that is at complete odds with his beliefs!!

I am not used to Celebrities speaking out against a Democratic leader. This is one of two letters I have read from Jon Voight and they are right on the money. Perhaps I have been too harsh on the slime that usually turns out to back the wrong candidate, and shouldn't put them all in the same basket. Thanks for the post HK4U and thanks to Mr. Voight for saying what needed to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Imagine the hell Voight must go through living and working in an industry that is at complete odds with his beliefs!!
    I think the Jewish community is pretty involved in the entertainment business so he may not catch as much grief as you'd think.