Hit this poll for hoplophobes - we are currently only 48% - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hit this poll for hoplophobes - we are currently only 48%

wolfhunter Guest
    Still at 37%

The poll is from NY daily news. What would you expect? Pile of monkey sh!t...

Fine, outlaw the guns and see how fast the murder rates and violent crime rates rise.
    I'm sure the criminals who use them would love that to happen.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Peoples Republic of NY. Don't expect anything else from sheeple that have been brainwashed all their lives.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. 36%....

I'm sure by the time the poll expires it will be less than 2% yes... I bet most of the no votes are from the city folk. They're used to being restricted and told what to do.

Or perhaps the poll will remain open for the next 2 years and this thread will be a zombie that never dies and the yes vote will become a negative number.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

What is the Constitution for $ 1000.00, Alex? ...................Oh sorry, thought I was on Jeopardy. Our Constitution, or at least The Bill of Rights are. Also no mention in the alternative question, just something about culture. So of course the poll will be biased. Look at the demographics they're reaching.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Voted...36% no. Some good comments on the bottom of the page though.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
    - George Washington

Just voted. No's now down to 35%. Thing is, though, even at 2:1 against guns, I think I can take at least two before they get me, so the odds are still in our favour.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

I just voted & it is down to 33%.

I also just noticed that in true democrat fashion you can vote more than once. I have little doubt there are a handful of anti gun cretin's reloading the page to vote again incessantly.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    It's down to 38% this morning (Friday). I'm pretty sure that the results would be quite different if the NO question was
    worded differently:
    No, guns are too much a part of American culture and history. AS IS.
    A more positive response might be given IF it was worded something like this:

No. While some guns are used illegally, hundreds of thousands of others are used legally and responsibly for home defense, personal defense and sporting purposes.

Pols are only as accurate as someone wants them to be by the way they are worded and presented. What would you expect from a "gun" pol in NY?

What if they put out a pol like this one for all New Yorkers:

Should private ownership of guns be allowed by everyone who is legally permitted to own them as defined by federal laws and guaranteed by the US Constitution?

I think that the outcome of the pol would be quite different.
    I agree with you, most polls are rigged to get the answer that the originator wants to get.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast