JPFO: Bill O'Reilly mistaken about drug cartels' gun acquisitions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JPFO: Bill O'Reilly mistaken about drug cartels' gun acquisitions

JPFO: Email Bill O'Reilly he's mistaken about drug cartels' gun acquisitions

Received this e-mail from JPFO today:

To Aaron Zelman and JPFO,

First of all, please keep up the excellent work you are doing. Show no mercy to the idiots in our government.

I could only think of bringing this to your attention, you were the first I thought to write to.

I watched The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News tonite (Thursday June 24th) at 8:00 p.m. and while Bill O'Reilly was discussing the Arizona border violence, and how the police are being threatened, with guest Sara Carter from the Washington Examiner, Bill O'Reilly stated his concern for a more secure border and his concern that "all of the guns the drug cartels are using, are coming from the United States, machine guns, etc"

O'Reilly has had other guests on his show in the past that have even told him the contrary that the majority of the guns were not from the US.

What scares me, is that he is one of the most widely watched news shows in America.

I think he is starting to get his information from Geraldo Rivera!!

Would you please be able to check into this issue and challenge him on it? Someone has to, and I know you people have the guts to do it.

Thank you again.
    A proud supporter of JPFO.

Webmaster comment - Much suggests that cartel guns are acquired thru sources including, South America, Eastern Block countries (smuggled in) and theft from Mexican law enforcement and military. With cartel's huge funding, guns can be acquired from about anywhere!) - certainly not as a prime source, the U.S.A.!

O'Reilly MUST hear from you TODAY! Email him at [email protected]
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

O'Reilly is a lost cause. I still watch the show most days just to get the news of the day. But, I have noticed that Billy O. never fails to throw the Constitution out the window whenever he thinks it gets in the way. A pox on him and his house.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

wolfhunter Guest
    Email sent:

Dear Bill,
    I watch your show regularly and enjoyed your books A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity and The No Spin Zone.

However, during your show on the 24th you drifted quite far from the truth concerning the acquisition of firearms by the Mexican drug cartels. The truth behind the anti-gun groups' hype is that less than 1% of the guns identified to date came from US sources, and those that did come from the US were legal sales by the Departments of State and Defense to the Mexican government via a program referred to as Foreign Military Sales.

I know that Geraldo, Greta and yourself make up the large part of the left side of "Fair and Balanced", but "No Spin Zone" means No Spin, even from you.
    --
    E. U.

I quit watching him and his "No spin factor"

Glenn Beck has taken that network by storm and doesn't lie, nor use falshoods in his discussions. Sure, he has his opinions and he'll put the puzzle together in front of you to show the bigger picture, but he does his homeword first. Something O'Reilly seems to lack these day's.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

I used to like him but I have noticed he seems to be moving more and more to the wrong side of the fence lately.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    O'Reilly is a lost cause. I still watch the show most days just to get the news of the day. But, I have noticed that Billy O. never fails to throw the Constitution out the window whenever he thinks it gets in the way. A pox on him and his house.
    Couldn't agree more. The "NO SPIN" is a joke. O'Reilly has lost it over the last year or two, can't count the many times he has put a "SPIN" on something, and it's so obvious. He's so in love with himself too, almost makes me laugh.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

handgonnetoter Guest
    I think Bill O. feels as though he is more important than he really is.

He seems afraid of something, he gives Obama more of a pass than I ever thought he would have.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    He seems afraid of something, he gives Obama more of a pass than I ever thought he would have.
    IMO, Bill O'Reilly is afraid of Glenn Beck's popularity...the "new kid on the block" is stealing O'Reilly's thunder!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    IMO, Bill O'Reilly is afraid of Glenn Beck's popularity...the "new kid on the block" is stealing O'Reilly's thunder!
    As it should be. Hope more people will wise up. I couldn't believe it when I heard O'Reily say that he couldn't say that homosexuality was wrong. Why? Because he is a "Bible scholar" and he can't find anywhere in the Bible to say that it's wrong. Talk about BS, ignorance, and SPIN!! I watch to keep up on issues only. He use to be pretty good, however today IMO he's nothing but a self absorbed phony.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast