McDonald decision to be issued Monday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McDonald decision to be issued Monday

McDonald decision to be issued Monday

The McDonald decision will be issued Monday. The court has four opinions left to issue, McDonald being one of them, and it announced Thursday that all four would be issued on Monday.

They start rolling out opinions at 10 am.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The McDonald decision will be issued Monday. The court has four opinions left to issue, McDonald being one of them, and it announced Thursday that all four would be issued on Monday.

They start rolling out opinions at 10 am.

Let's all say a prayer that it goes the way we think it will....

Also, I read an article last week, that I will try to dig up, that Chicago is already expecting to lose, and have alreaddy started drafting new laws to restrict whatever they can once the ban is outlawed....bastards...

4. How true!! I grew up in Chicago 1951-1967 everyone had handguns . Except for the few crazies there was not much handgun crime. Then make illegal then it all blows up (as it always does ) .It's ok in suburbs and rest of the state . But no CCW. Like there is never a need . Look at who they elect as dufuss politicians as Daly and of course Obamma (your mamma) . I don't miss that part of Illinois . Wisconsin and Illinois where I'm from (Chi Suburbs for 30 more years ) make me embarassed to admit that ! Very sad!!!!! God Bless .

I think it will be a big surprise if the court does not rule that the 2nd amendment applies to the states.

But even a favorable ruling for McDonald won't solve all the issues for those who live in jurisdictions with anti-gun leadership. It'll take case after case to resolve those rights, and those who want to limit the right will continue to test the boundaries.

The struggle for 2nd amendment rights can be liken to the struggle of the American Negro for equality, almost 150 years and counting. Alabama didn't rescind its law prohibiting inter-racial marriages until 2001. We can expect a similar long and arduous struggle against those who oppose 2nd amendment rights. Lets just hope they don't start lynching 2nd Amendment advocates or bombing churches filled with the children of 2nd amendment advocates.

The NJCSD (New Jersey Coalition for Self Defense) has already gone ahead and made the following Prediction...check it out.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    The NJCSD (New Jersey Coalition for Self Defense) has already gone ahead and made the following Prediction...check it out.
    Ektarr....let's hope!!! Tomorrow is going to be a more stressful Monday than usual

Thanks Ektarr, this is a very important ruling coming tomorrow, and I am surprised that more people haven't weighed in on this historic issue. Let's hope tomorrow goes well for the 2A fight.

Does anyone know who is writing the opinion?

-Doc

10. Is there anywhere to actually see this ruling on the web?

Quote Originally Posted by concrete guy View Post
    Is there anywhere to actually see this ruling on the web?
    You can get a real time reporting of the decision here:

SCOTUSblog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast