SCOTUS Ruling- LIBS Just don't get it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Ruling- LIBS Just don't get it!

SCOTUS Ruling- LIBS Just don't get it!

Here in the PRMA they are kicking and screaming! I heard the same from Chuck Daly in Chi-Town earlier today after the ruling came down on Chicago. When will they get it??? This is THE TIME to apply MAX pressure people!!! Get on the horn and call your Reps, Senators, City Coucilors, Selectmen, etc.....tell them you support the 2A and the SCOTUS decision and tell them that if they expect to remain in office, they damn well better do the same!!! IT WORKS!!!! DO IT NOW!!!! Mass. officials weigh in on gun ruling | CapeCodOnline.com

They get it. They just don't want it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Oh yeah, That's why Barry ( or whaterver his name is) has installed Ms Sotomayor and nominated Ms Kagan to SCOTUS.
    Semper Fi

Massachusetts Gun laws?

She (Martha Croakly) said "An initial reading of the 214-page ruling suggested Massachusetts law would not be affected because it controls guns, but does not ban them"...

Funny. I can't get a high capacity magazine for my M&P... Yea, control...

I've been told that Smith and Wesson will no longer ship "Free State" trigger assemblies to MA addresses...
    Thank the good Lord I have mechanical aptitude and was able to do the rework successfully.

I read all the reviews on the Springfield XDm and would love to get one... Not here in MA. I was told that Springfield Armory will not ship them here for testing. They don't need the aggravation...

Mass can kiss my... OK, OK Ya'll know ,where I'm going with this...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I'm not so sure...got some of them way left that are related to me (please dont ban me now, )... I have had hour upon hour of conversations/heated discussions with them, and after close to 20 years, I don't think they are EVER going to get it

6shootercarry- I hear you on the high cap mags! God forbid those 3 extra bullets might hurt somebody! Our next mission should be elect a new AG who will scrap the "list" and allow all gun mfg's to sell their guns in MA.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    I'm not so sure...got some of them way left that are related to me (please dont ban me now, )... I have had hour upon hour of conversations/heated discussions with them, and after close to 20 years, I don't think they are EVER going to get it
    This is a good spot to mention what a friends wife said. BTW they are both HS teachers and he knows she just "doesn't get it." Absolutely no sense discussing it with her. This is her take.
    " I don't believe in the right to keep and bear arms...... ( ok here it comes , her reason...) society is just too big,we don't need it!
    I don't want anything to happen to her like being a victim of a violent crime. It just might change her well thought out outlook so with the help of people here I will protect her. Please send me some GUN FREE ZONE stickers for her house and car.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    This is a good spot to mention what a friends wife said. BTW they are both HS teachers and he knows she just "doesn't get it." Absolutely no sense discussing it with her. This is her take.
    " I don't believe in the right to keep and bear arms...... ( ok here it comes , her reason...) society is just too big,we don't need it!
    I don't want anything to happen to her like being a victim of a violent crime. It just might change her well thought out outlook so with the help of people here I will protect her. Please send me some GUN FREE ZONE stickers for her house and car.

Two of the four I was discussing are also HS teachers in Kalifornia...I think its the sheltered environment of the classroom that feeds the liberal monster inside of them...I tried to compare CCW to keeping a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit, or homeowners insurance, but couldn't make that nexus with them

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

CathyInBlue, didn't you say you were getting a teaching degree, or were a teacher already. Maybe you could shed some light on the School teachers take on gun control. I notice you are a BIG 2A supporter and would be great to hear your perspective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast