Congressman Stark Reveals His Arrogance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congressman Stark Reveals His Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    p.s. Ricbak, can you tell you pushed one of my buttons?? :-)
    opps, Sorry Sir....

I remember the stink from '07 and Sending Troops in for the Presidents amusement remark. Amazing we keep sending these guys back...
    Semper Fi

Not only arrogant but ignorant. A good candidate for the "They walk among us". award.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    What an absolute worthless POS.....and to top it off a total smart-ass treating citizens like they're idiots. Would love to see someone knock that idiot to the pavement.

Stark could be the poster child for the pro-term limits argument! His arrogance and King George attitude are unbelievable.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

As arrogant as he is the people have no one to blame but themselves...if we want change we need to be serious and work to get it.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiliner View Post
    As arrogant as he is the people have no one to blame but themselves...if we want change we need to be serious and work to get it.
    Thats the truely sad part about all of this. He is voted in by his constituants that want him there, so we can only conclude that they (the voters that vote for him) are just like him!!! Not a pretty picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiliner View Post
    That may be true in a democracy but we're supposed to live in a Republic. Our system of government should protect the Rights of all citizens -- all the way down to the individual.

Over 3/10 of the voters in his district didn't vote for him.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    p.s. Ricbak, can you tell you pushed one of my buttons?? :-)
    Ricbak and Festus always know where to find the good stuff.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

It is a classic attitude in DC. One hopes that we have a clean sweep in November. In the meantime, keep your powder dry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12