Congressman Stark Reveals His Arrogance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congressman Stark Reveals His Arrogance

Congressman Stark Reveals His Arrogance

I don't understand how prKallifornia does not fire this "Smart A&@. This video was taken on 26 June, 2010. His Attack on the NRA near the end is certainly out of line and certainly does warrent a note from Michigan.

YouTube - THE BORDERS ARE QUITE SECURE. Congressman Pete Stark's Town hall meeting in Fremont CA
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I don't understand how prKallifornia does not fire this "Smart A&@. This video was taken on 26 June, 2010. His Attack on the NRA near the end is certainly out of line and certainly does warrent a note from Michigan.

YouTube - THE BORDERS ARE QUITE SECURE. Congressman Pete Stark's Town hall meeting in Fremont CA

I used to live in this ASSES area, and this is not the first time he said something out of line... I can think of three other times he went off on people in the crowd and said something completely out of line.... I will have to look around and see if I can find the videos, if they even exist, and post the links to compliment yours...

This guy is a SOLID example for term limits.....

wolfhunter Guest
    Twenty-eight years in office was TOO long for his predecessor, but THIRTY-eight years aren't enough for him? What's up with that?

Should everybody in Fremont carry a firearm? As far as I'm concerned YES, I wish everyone in my county over 16 with no felony convictions for violent acts carried.

Here are a few more posts, just to give you a true flavor of this pinhead. I am still searching for the link to when he swore at a citizen at a town hall in Fremont/Newark about 7 years ago... before YouTube prevalance, so probably no video for it...

YouTube - Pete Stark Blows Up Over National Debt

Democrat's Iraq Outburst Draws GOP Ire - CBS News

FOXNews.com - Little Notice Paid to Stark Outburst - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Twenty-eight years in office was TOO long for his predecessor, but THIRTY-eight years aren't enough for him? What's up with that?

Should everybody in Fremont carry a firearm? As far as I'm concerned YES, I wish everyone in my county over 16 with no felony convictions for violent acts carried.

Aint gonna happen.... between their police chief and their mayor, I don't think there is even a gun store in this 100 sq mile city....Irvington Arms might be grandfathered in....pretty sad for a 100sq mile city with 250,000 people in it

p.s. Ricbak, can you tell you pushed one of my buttons?? :-)

He is just systematic of the liberal/Marxist citizens. Often sheeple get the politicians they deserve.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

He's another POS in a safe district. IIRC he wins elections with 70%+ of the vote. It's unlikely the fools in his district will unseat him.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    He's another POS in a safe district. IIRC he wins elections with 70%+ of the vote. It's unlikely the fools in his district will unseat him.
    You got that right...the people in this video do NOT represent the general citizenry in the Tri-City area, thus he will be safe as long as he wants to keep playing the game

As long as he keeps bring home the bacon, the sheeple will not care about his politics. He's in for life.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I think this sums it up... what an *******. Typical politician.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast