URGENT: Chicago Alderman Demands Gun Owners Get Insurance Policy

Thread: URGENT: Chicago Alderman Demands Gun Owners Get Insurance Policy

Thumbs up URGENT: Chicago Alderman Demands Gun Owners Get Insurance Policy

URGENT! We all need to pick up the phone and call Alderman Burke http://chicityclerk.com/citycouncil/...d14/index.html , like I just did! Email could work as well. Demand that he and the Chicago City Council / Aldermen drop all opposition to citizens exercising their rights under the 2nd Ammendment. Mr. Burke is calling for punitive measures in his demands that gun owners take a seperate insurance policy. I called his office and politely aksed his assistant to let him know that he needs to drop this demand and no longer oppose our God Given Right to Self Defense. I asked, "Does Alderman Burke seek to require me to buy a policy to exercise my right to free speach? Does he want me to buy insurance or license my right to worship freely the god of my choosing?" Furthermore, I said, "Mr. Burlke needs to realize that the first 10 Ammendments to the US Constitution are called the Bill of Rights. Let me explain why. Our forefathers affirmed these rights as inalienable rights. These are rights given to us by our creator, not by Government. Why does Mr. Burke and the rest of the City Council find fit to levy punitive measures against law abiding citizens, exercising a God Given right? I thank you for your time in taking this message and delivering it to Mr. Burke." She then said, thank you for your call Mr. Horne. She was very nice, so please be nice to her when you call. Thanks!

Aldermen seek ways to retool gun ban in wake of Supreme Court ruling | Crain's Chicago Business

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    URGENT! We all need to pick up the phone and call Alderman Burke Office of the Chicago City Clerk , like I just did! Email could work as well. Demand that he and the Chicago City Council / Aldermen drop all opposition to citizens exercising their rights under the 2nd Ammendment. Mr. Burke is calling for punitive measures in his demands that gun owners take a seperate insurance policy. I called his office and politely aksed his assistant to let him know that he needs to drop this demand and no longer oppose our God Given Right to Self Defense. I asked, "Does Alderman Burke seek to require me to buy a policy to exercise my right to free speach? Does he want me to buy insurance or license my right to worship freely the god of my choosing?" Furthermore, I said, "Mr. Burlke needs to realize that the first 10 Ammendments to the US Constitution are called the Bill of Rights. Let me explain why. Our forefathers affirmed these rights as inalienable rights. These are rights given to us by our creator, not by Government. Why does Mr. Burke and the rest of the City Council find fit to levy punitive measures against law abiding citizens, exercising a God Given right? I thank you for your time in taking this message and delivering it to Mr. Burke." She then said, thank you for your call Mr. Horne. She was very nice, so please be nice to her when you call. Thanks!

Aldermen seek ways to retool gun ban in wake of Supreme Court ruling | Crain's Chicago Business

If this goes like the other scams in Chicago, I am sure that only one company in Chicago will offer this insurance, and I bet Daley and Burke have a vested interest in said business