Milwaukee polititian

Thread: Milwaukee polititian

Milwaukee polititian

I heard about this on the radio and could not believe my ears. Apparently she thought that Arizona does not border directly to Mexico...

The Honorable Peggy West
    Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors
    Milwaukee County Courthouse
    901 North 9th Street, RM 201
    Milwaukee, WI 53233

Dear Supervisor West:
    I understand that, when speaking about Arizona’s new immigration law at a Supervisors’ meeting recently, you said:

“If this was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this saying that they had a major issue with undocumented people flooding the borders, I would have to look twice at this. But this is a state that is a ways removed from the border.”

You will be interested to learn that Arizona does indeed share a border with Mexico. I have enclosed a map for your convenience.

I hope you will take the time to actually read the Arizona law before formulating an opinion about it and become familiar with our country’s geography and the challenges that our border states face.

JON KYL
    United States Senator
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

handgonnetoter Guest
    Sadly enough, I think this is about the mentality of MOST politicians in government. And just think of it, we pay them a lot of money to tell us how to live our lives! The Horror!

I see the You Tube Video of Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee, Has been removed from You Tube. Copyright Claims.... ?

BUT, For Now... Breitbart.tv County Supervisor Doesn’t Know Arizona Borders Mexico but Supports Boycott

Breitbart TV Does still have the video posted, Just in case you have not seen this "Work"... It is almost with Guam Tipping Over.

And They walk among us...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I see the You Tube Video of Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee, Has been removed from You Tube. Copyright Claims.... ?

BUT, For Now... Breitbart.tv County Supervisor Doesn’t Know Arizona Borders Mexico but Supports Boycott

Breitbart TV Does still have the video posted, Just in case you have not seen this "Work"... It is almost with Guam Tipping Over.

And They walk among us...
    Peggy West is a Democrat (big surprise ) and the "first Latino/Hispanic American to be elected to the Milwaukee County Board"(another big surprise ). Her comments certainly reveal a gross lack of knowledge concerning her home country. I was extremely pleased to see that this video included one of her fellow supervisors correcting her on the spot. And, he went on to state that he doesn't blame Arizona for taking the action that they have! Good stuff.
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-01-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: additional comment added
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

AZ must be that 57th state that B. Hussein was talking about during the campaign.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

We need to be careful when moving about out side for They Walk Among us. No wonder the country is so screwed up. When you have rocket scientists like this.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

JSDinTexas Guest
    Milwaukee should have stuck to making beer - and maybe upgrading their geography classes in schools