Chicago's Next Move - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicago's Next Move

Once again, the scope of SCOTUS's Heller & McDonald Opinions were so narrow, and ambiguous that they left too much to chance...

The solution is quite simple:

Vote anybody out that does not have a "Unabridged Second Amendment": The Unabridged Second Amendment view...

Further, don't support anybody running that will not pledge on camera and in writing to repeal existing unconstitutional infringements such as USC 18 922(o), 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, 1986 FOPA, Brady Bill(s) ad nauseam, NICS requirements, etc... and will adamantly oppose any nominee that does not feel the same way..
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/firea...1986-fopa.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Is he for REAL ? Strike up the band, it's time to Dance, ... Again ! What part of "Keep and Bare" is he not getting ?
    Most people go through life wondering if they have made a difference, United States Marines do not have that problem. Pres R. Regan 1985

handgonnetoter Guest
    What needs to happen is the slow change of the anti-gun politicians, in Chicago, voted out and more pro-gun politicians voted in. With this slow change more defensive arms will be available to the common citizen of that city, and the crime rate will slowly start to drop. Obviously the crime rate will probably be high there, too many people, but the people will start to see that more guns generally mean less crime. Time will tell.

Chicago is shaping up to be the guinea pig of the upcoming wave of gun law challenges. One gun per month; registration; course requirements; safe storage; operational condition restrictions; restrictions of location on ones OWN PROPERTY; a little something for everyone.

I love how they throw in the prohibition of those convicted of violent crimes. As though other states/ localities allow such people to own firearms.

Grab some popcorn.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

And yet, I can't get a license (yet) because I went to a therapist for dealing with OCD and ADHD.

Going to a pshrink on Wednesday morning to get the certificate of sanity to disarm the Indiana State PD of that argument against giving me one of Indiana's vaunted lifetime licenses.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Time for a Change

Lets see what Chicago politecs come up with next.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Didn't take them long...I am sure they saw the writing on the wall and started drafting this weeks ago.....simply amazing....

Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago - Yahoo! News
    This to will be over ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Chicago is shaping up to be the guinea pig of the upcoming wave of gun law challenges. One gun per month; registration; course requirements; safe storage; operational condition restrictions; restrictions of location on ones OWN PROPERTY; a little something for everyone.

I love how they throw in the prohibition of those convicted of violent crimes. As though other states/ localities allow such people to own firearms.

Grab some popcorn.
    One thing I agree with is the gun training course, everybody should be educated on the use an operation of any firearm. And I think the founding fathers would also agree with that point.

Quote Originally Posted by k-villemedic View Post
    our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun
    and you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son
    i love that quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    One thing I agree with is the gun training course, everybody should be educated on the use an operation of any firearm. And I think the founding fathers would also agree with that point.
    Yes, the FFs did believe that all should (not must) be well versed in the use of arms. They would never have tolerated training requirements as a condition of ownership, or of carrying for that matter.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast