Chicago's Next Move
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago's Next Move

Chicago's Next Move

Didn't take them long...I am sure they saw the writing on the wall and started drafting this weeks ago.....simply amazing....

Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago - Yahoo! News

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Didn't take them long...I am sure they saw the writing on the wall and started drafting this weeks ago.....simply amazing....

Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago - Yahoo! News
    i wonder if he was born an idiot or was dropped on his head when hew was a child?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    i wonder if he was born an idiot or was dropped on his head when hew was a child?
    I vote for BOTH, HK. Originally an idiot... then suffered brain damage... it's the ONLY explanation for his stupidity.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The more stupidity in Daley's new gun law, the more precident it sets for our rights when it's struck down.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son

Hiz Honor

My vote is he inherited his intellect consider his father.
    I do hope Illinois gets some sense since I live only a few miles from the Missouri/Illinois border, and every time I wander into the Peoples republic of Illinois I have to leave my carry gun back in Missouri.
    "The world is a dangerous place not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Only one gun in "operating condition"? How could that possibly pass muster in court?

Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    Only one gun in "operating condition"? How could that possibly pass muster in court?
    Well, not that I am surprised, but the City Counil today passed it with no dissenting votes.... back to court "we" go

Chicago approves new handgun restrictions - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Thank God I don't live there. The first remedy tothe solution is to vote the bums out. I hope the legal eagles on the pro gun side are doing their due dilligence and seeking an emergency injunction against Chicago. This is nuts!

Considering that it was the onerous requirement of D.C. that one's home-bound handguns be disassembled, trigger-locked, or otherwise rendered a paperweight, how great a thing it is, therefore, that the City of Chicago should cooperate so willingly and completely with the American pro-gun movement in leaving no such inane regulation unchallengable, and hence, unchallenged.

tl;dr: Bring it on.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast