What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

  1. #11
    If/when this does happen, we would need to stay connected as much as possible to pool our information and resources to
    combat it. I'm suggesting that we start getting in contact with each other on the state and community level. If ML was imposed, then the first thing that would go is the internet.
    How about if we start at least getting in contact with our fellow contributors in case things do fall apart? Let's agree to at
    least meet whenever and wherever possible to discuss possible scenarios and reactions/solutions. I live in Texas so I urge
    anyone who feels like this is a good idea to get in touch with me via this forum and let's talk. I encourage others in other states to do the same and let's see where this leads.
    In case ML is declared, the only chance of stopping it is an immediate and organized nationwide response, IMO.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

  2.   
  3. #12
    Everybody join OathKeepers and adhere to its principles.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    Everybody join OathKeepers and adhere to its principles.
    My Pretty paper suitable for framing says OathKeeper since 1967 Official Member 2010 .
    Semper Fi

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362

    Exclamation What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    Everybody join OathKeepers and adhere to its principles.
    My OathKeepers Membership certificate states; "OathKeeper since 1959 - Member since 2010".
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    desha, arkansas
    Posts
    446

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    When the excuse is found for declaring martial law in this country, it will trigger our next civil war. Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not planning on living under martial law...I might die under martial law.
    i agree. i will not live under martial law! if history has taught us anything it should be that this is how dictatorships are born! better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    desha, arkansas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    My Pretty paper suitable for framing says OathKeeper since 1967 Official Member 2010 .
    mine say's oathkeeper since 1974, official member since 2010.
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,893
    Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i agree. i will not live under martial law! if history has taught us anything it should be that this is how dictatorships are born! better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's!
    History is always ignored,the proof is history itself. If it comes down to a dictatorship, which it will in the end, 99 percent of the people will live on their knees, because this is not the America you think it is. The people will be frightened and extremely depressed, however there will be an ample amount of "Crisis Counselors" to help these people cope & adapt. As it was with George Armstrong Custer (history), anyone having a "GUN" and the "GUTS TO FIGHT" will be killed, it's a no-brainer. As "history proves", nothing lasts forever, so enjoy while you still can.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #18
    I took my "official" oath on June 11th, 1964, and never forgot it. And I'm a member of Oathkeepers, too. Our only hope is that the military will refuse to fire on us citizens for the most part if martial law is proclaimed.

    But also remember that the strongest armies in the world have been defeated by guerrilla tactics and determined patriots. Those who think that a new revolution would be quickly suppressed by our military do not know history.
    -= Piece Corps =-

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    I took my "official" oath on June 11th, 1964, and never forgot it. And I'm a member of Oathkeepers, too. Our only hope is that the military will refuse to fire on us citizens for the most part if martial law is proclaimed.

    But also remember that the strongest armies in the world have been defeated by guerrilla tactics and determined patriots. Those who think that a new revolution would be quickly suppressed by our military do not know history.
    If our own local police don't hesitate to fire on an armed citizen, even un-armed citizens, don't expect anything less of the military, quite to the contrary. As for the "determined patriots", it's like you said, that's "history", you know, like generations PAST. The problem today,and the big difference today, is our Present Generation & Generation X before it. I truly believe that it was God, Guns, and Guts that made America Free. Those who think a new revolution wouldn't be quickly suppressed know very little about this Present Generation & Generation X. The three main ingredient to pursue and be victorious in a revolution today have been depleted by our educational system, those being, God, Guns, and Guts. You can now add liberalism and consequently subtract "patriotism". Like I said, "this is not the America you think it is".
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    desha, arkansas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    If our own local police don't hesitate to fire on an armed citizen, even un-armed citizens, don't expect anything less of the military, quite to the contrary. As for the "determined patriots", it's like you said, that's "history", you know, like generations PAST. The problem today,and the big difference today, is our Present Generation & Generation X before it. I truly believe that it was God, Guns, and Guts that made America Free. Those who think a new revolution wouldn't be quickly suppressed know very little about this Present Generation & Generation X. The three main ingredient to pursue and be victorious in a revolution today have been depleted by our educational system, those being, God, Guns, and Guts. You can now add liberalism and consequently subtract "patriotism". Like I said, "this is not the America you think it is".
    some of the younger generation is doing pretty good in iraq and afganistan! and i don't know about you but some of the older people here are also vet's, were not as young and spry as we once were but old age and trechery will out do youth and enthuziasim every time!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 07:53 PM
  2. LTC LAKIN'S ART.32 HEARING wAIVED
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. What is the BEST way deal with the current congress?
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:38 PM
  4. How to survive martial law
    By festus in forum Survival Related
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:26 AM
  5. Martial Law In The Usa
    By pistol pete in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast