What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    some of the younger generation is doing pretty good in iraq and afganistan! and i don't know about you but some of the older people here are also vet's, were not as young and spry as we once were but old age and trechery will out do youth and enthuziasim every time!
    Understood, however the bottom line is that it's going to take a hell of a lot more than just "some" treacherous old vets and young enthusiasts just to get to first base, let alone win the game. I'm an old vet myself, but I'm also a realist.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    There are a lot of Vet's on this board and in the oath that you took didn't you promise to keep the country safe from all foreign and domestic threats?
    Said it here before and I'll repeat it again whenever necessary: In 1965 I took an Oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I don't recall that it came with an expiration date.

Can't speak for anyone else ("...a lot of Vet's on this board..."), but that's where I stand.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Said it here before and I'll repeat it again whenever necessary: In 1965 I took an Oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I don't recall that it came with an expiration date.

Can't speak for anyone else ("...a lot of Vet's on this board..."), but that's where I stand.
    Only among our political leaders.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Question What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

You know all of this "Tuf Guy" talk is really getting me nervous... One person mentions he belongs to the OathKeepers and before you know it the thread escalates into something not even resembling the original question. I too am a member of the OathKeepers, my ID Card says I'm a "Founding Member". Stewart Rhodes, the Founder of the OathKeepers has asked certain Militia Groups NOT to actively recruit on the Organization's website, so now it looks like some of you have moved to this website!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123